Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i found a cure for munchies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DarkDraco, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Nah. The cure is icebreaker duos watermelon flavor. You will be alright afterwards

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I've found a strong mint helps tremendously at fighting the munchies.
    Other than that....just eat healthy foods with a ton of water.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

3. I don't get hungry smoking wax, but with weed, look out. My cure, I don't smoke/vape weed at the moment. I put my stash in the fridge, instead of food out of the fridge.

4. To the people saying self control, I eat a shit load when high; fortunately I don't put any weight on however if I don't eat i'll get pains in my stomach to the point where it's constantly hurting and it sounds like I have a hench tapeworm in there lol, water will clear the pains for a few minutes then they return just like @[member="blissdreamer"] stated. Sorry for the old mention.

5. I'm past the munchies, I'm at the point no matter how little or how much I smoke after the first hit I have to take the biggest shit. I purse my cheeks on the toilet and nothing comes out every time.......what's the deal lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. @[member="Elektriczzz"] :lol:

I also have read on the intranet that chewing gum will fend off the munchies. Tricking your brain. This works, however it only works for me if I do eat something in fact first. Which could be a healthy snack or not (usually not lol)

7. True, but healthy does not mean it wont make you fat. You can get fat munching on frutis and veggies. It just takes alot more lol

8. How is the munchies a bad side effect? Cotten mouth is a side effect!

9. #29 Exhazer, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    I dont get the munchies either. But every once in a while i will notice my self sampling everything in my kitchen. But never make a meal.

I kind of think munchies is one of them pot smoking myths

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

True but I would consider the munchies a side effect too. Personally, I am thin and have a really fast metabolism and can eat a lot.Some times I'll get so stoned and eat so much that I get the biggest food baby ever and it's painful later. Self control though can prevent that like said but we're not always that strong lol

11. This sounds eerily similar to "or, you could just not get high or drunk" when an anti-weed goon talks about how they don't need to "alter their mind".

12. Eat healthy like celery with organic peanut butter.. so good.

Or I don't eat

13. I'm not sure how you can really consider it a "bad" side effect... It's good or bad however you let it take effect. I personally cannot finish a full plate of food sober. I have next to zero appetite regularly so a vape before lunch and dinner goes a long way. Set yourself serious limits and check your intake if you really do intend on losing weight. Other times when I know I'll get munchies but have already eaten, I'll have a glass of water or two already. If I eat too much, when I come down I'll feel stomach sick. Sometimes the brain can mistake dehydration for hunger especially since smoking is dehydrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Lets say Op had an a reason to not munch out for example 10 000 dollars winnings to not munch or maybe a super hot chick to bang everytime you didnt. Im willing to bet a pretty nickel he wouldnt munch out. Now why do people need rewards to stop doing something they want to stop doing.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. You sir just described Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Looks like it's activating them bowels; the lol at the end slayed me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Since i been working at ups, my metabolism always runs. I eat from the moment i wake up to the moment i go to sleep

non stop

Ive noticed weed doesnt really give me the munchies anymore. Since im already so used to be hungry.

Maybe thats key. Get your metabolism going before you smoke and just drink some gatorade or water

18. WORST side effect? In my opinion it's one of the best.  I don't know why you would want to cure it.  If you're trying to lose weight just drink something.  Tastes just as great.

19. how about drinking a glass of water and eating some fruit? ... 

20. Four years ago I was diagnosed of diabetes, as if the pains of diabetes wasn't bad enough Last year I was also diagnosed of cancer which was more critical in my case because of the diabetes which I already had. It was as if my world had come to an end cause the doctor told me that it was only by the grace of the almighty that I was alive to receive their diagnosis. As usual I was given few weeks to live but the pains I went through made each day feel like my last and I was so scared cause I wasn't ready to leave this world yet, I had a lot of things that I wanted to do that I hadn't done yet and I knew the almighty wouldn't call on me before I started my mission on earth. My little niece told me about Rick Simpson cannabis oil when she came visiting, she told me she heard her friend's mom talking about it and she persuaded me to look it up, I watched some of his videos and read some comments online and I was pleased with what I saw so I gave him a call and sent him an email We talked and I was convinced that he was my ticket to my new dawn. I purchased the oil and I have being following the prescription that I was given for the past two months and there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived, energized and rejuvenated.If passing through this pain, please contact Ricks on Email:ricksimpsonoilcurecancer@gmail.com Kim from LA