I think i figured it out....

Discussion in 'General' started by PunchingZebra, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Ok like i had this convo just noiw on skype but everyone is like man what is death like? so what is dieing is the explanation for life? a life is the explanation for death? but what im trying to say is like everyone is wanting to know the explanation for life but what if the only way to explain life is by dieing? idk it got crazy is all i know...

2. I have heard ideas such as where you get reborn as a different person with different memory, also ideas that an afterlife exits where you live on as yourself but in the best possible condition and your life continues with other family members that have previously passed away. Of course other ideas exist such as Hell, and other ideas exist saying that you RIP or you forever go to sleep. Its kind of like when you fall into deep sleep, but however this is for eternity.

3. Agreed. Pretty much all we have to go on at this point is people who "said" they have certain experiences from dying and then coming back due to advanced medicine. Either way you look at it, you will probably not find a true answer until the day comes. Don't know about you, but i'm just going to sit down and smoke a bowl. No need to worry about that day until that day comes. Until then, just relax and enjoy some good bud while you are here.

4. yea dont waste your life trying to find an answer that will only make your current mindset shitty. just do what you wanna do and have fun.

and of course, shmokeablewnt

5. I feel like it would be like your sitting in a dark room, but you can't feel anything or think. it's just darkness. and you're perfectly content :)

6. exactly what im doing omg are you a wizard!?