Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i did the right thing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Elijames21, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I saw this guy post a comment on an anti-marijuana video saying that weed users are losers so i decided to write him a message. At first i wrote your a fucking loser weeed isnt bad go fuck yourself. but then i decided how is that going to justify my cause? So i sent him this instead

"Hi i saw your comment on an anti-marijuana video and i
    just wanted to stop by and tell you your ignorant. When its
    been proven marijuana is safer then tobacco,alcohal, and prescription drugs. Have a nice day"

And now i am proud of myself for not lashing out at an uneducated person. :wave:

2. Nice :)
    BUT YOU SPELLED ALCOHOL WRONG! :eek:

3. damn...lol im still proud just a little embaressed

4. good for you man, but he's just message you back something like "weed is worse because joints are unfiltered or because pills booze and cigs are "regulated by the government" or some shit. good for you though at least you tried to do it in a mature way.

5. Im always sure to send them a few of StormCrows link to justify my point if I see fit.

6. Yah i wouldnt expect any less :) im glad people have the right to their oppinions. Gotta educate them all one at a time aint that right GRANNY?

7. Beat me to it :smoking:

8. #8 BoneThug, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    You spelled "alcohol" and "you're" wrong.

9. ...fuck...

10. Lol you must've been high while writing it (;

11. Ha i wish i dont blame marijuana for stupidity though :smoking:

12. Well, sometimes all of my toker friends (including me ;)) cannot type while high haha.

13. Yah it's not the easiest thinks to do. :rolleyes: After you get stoned a lot and start typing it becomes third nature to do everything high.

14. Don't get too used to doing things high: you'll forget how to do things sober (;