Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I bought to much weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boredsmoke, Jan 12, 2012.

1. This is gonna sound stupid to a lot of people but whatever. I'm a new smoker so I didn't really know how much I needed.

I bought 1/2, 1/4 got .......lost (long story) , so I have 1/4. 1/4=7 grams. Not much to most people but bear with me for the math.

MFLB trench- .2 g, one trench lasts me 15 hits, it only takes me 1-2 nice hits for me to be high, 2 I'm gone; we will assume 2 though. So 7 sessions per .2 g, 35 sessions per g.

So if I smoke every day which I probably won't that is like 245 days of weed. That doesn't even count edibles from vaped weed.

Can weed even last that long?

Am I messing up my math, because I always here people losing tons of $ buying weed, I can't even imagine buying enough to lose a large amount of $.

2. You should go get a pack of swishers and roll a .7-1.5 g blunt.

3. Yea rolled a 1.5 and let the good times roll:D

4. Your tolerance must be stupid low, you'll find that the more you vape/smoke, it'll take more bud to get the same high

5. To answer your question about whether weed goes bad, it does not. I smoke probably the same amount that you do, but I buy an oz at a time. I only need to buy it like, 2-3x/year...it's pretty awesome, but sucks for keeping a person around to sell it to me cuz by the next time I need it, that person's forgot about me.

I know the feeling of buying too much, but what's done is done and it doesn't go bad. Go roll yourself a nice blunt and get fucked up. =)

6. You can never have too much weed!

The people who claim to buy a ounce and smoke it in a week are just trying to sound cool, granted it does happen sometimes. I have done that once but its kinda a retarded waste to abuse such a wonderful plant.

What I usually do is buy an ounce of mids and an eighth of high grade. It lasts a very very long time unless I trip one day then I smoke like all night long, ha ha.

Or if I throw a party, it gets smoked up quick then but whatever, it's always fun.

7. You can never buy too much weed, it's impossible.

8. This. If you smoke every day, your tolerance will increase, so you'll find you need to smoke more to get high. Next thing you know, you'll be blowing through Qs like every other day :smoke:

9. This will last you a couple of months! Probably not 200+ days do

What happens when your homie comes over? Just going to let him watch you smoke? lol

10. dude, if a quad last you 245 days, your not even a burner. Your just playing around with it. I wouldn't risk the trouble.

11. If it's too much for you, give it to me.

12. Roll some blunts up, a good way to waste a good amount of weed

13. Get an airtight container, you can buy them online or in headshops, dump the weed in there, it will keep it fresh, that way whenever you do wanna toke up just pick about out of the jar

14. Roll some blunts up.
    That's a good way to waste some weed

15. Well it is good to know it won't go bad, I bought an airtight container a week ago.

I mean I am chill with being low tolerance, it is nice. Worse case scenario I guess I will take one of your suggestions: roll a blunt, throw a free weed party, or somthin like that.

16. it will last but only if you take care of it. (keep it in jars and out of light). i dont know much about vapes and tolerance but i'm sure eventually youll need more than .2 to get high.

17. How the fuck did you lose 7 grams?

18. After a while you will need more than .2.

And I don't know how you get 15 hits.. do you vape until it's like pulverized and darrrrk black or something?

19. sorry there no such thing as to much weed

20. i smoke 1/4 in a week really need to stretch it out more seeing as im still studying