Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Think I Bought Fake Weed? D:

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xstonerxx, May 24, 2013.

1. I think its just some very mangled bud, but its pretty hard to tell by the pic. Tbh, id smoke ot and find out

2. Looks like schwag to me.

3. it looks like uncured weed thats been put through a grinder lol

4. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    ^^^

5. Why are people saying its weed?
    Its not, its that busy hedgy carnivorous stuff (cant spell that word).

6. dude Id smoke schwag if I had no cash looks good

7. fiend ^^

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. wut da hale lol

9. Send it to me for testing

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

10. #51 walterbishop, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013

Lol, I was just thinking the same thing. Definitely not weed. Looks like sphagnum moss to me.

11. Looks like something that may be related to Mr. Hanky  [​IMG]

12. looks like sativa x peat moss...dank

13. Who ever says that isn't weed is not seasoned. You can even see tricomes in the upper right. It looks moist though.

Sent from my XT901 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. You dun goofed, OP. Never buy weed without looking at it first.

15. Looks like there might be some weed leaves in there but eitherway you took a big fat L on this one. Don't buy from that dude again and like other posters have said, check your shit! If it doesn't even smell like weed then you should've known instantly upon checking it.

16. #57 marsdude89, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
    It's weed. Just looks like bottom of the barrel stuff. Like he didn't even try to grow it properly, or gave you the last scraps of the shitty plant.

Can see the trichomes on some of the mass.

17. yeah looks like you got ripped

18. Exactly, on some of the mass, and the parts you see it on look like a different colour than the majority of the plant. Dude probably threw in some real shit with whatever the rest of it is so that he'd make the same assumption you did.

Eitherway 40 bucks for 2.5 - you need to check that shit. That's the only lesson to be learnt here.

19. definitely not weed. no stamen or hairs or crystal or stems for that matter. this is not a flower. it is moss. also when marijuana turns a different shade of color, it turn a whole bud, there aren't just little patches of olive hear and there and then some lime green and all this other crap.