I think girls in my class hate me wtf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Sep 29, 2013.

1. I have a couple of female friends and they are chill, but there are a whole bunch of girl in my law school that seem to hate me it's so strange.  i know for sure because they didn't even post happy birthday on my fb (but my bday was in the summer), and there is this one girl that I say hi to whenever we are out at a club or something and I see her and she pretty much just ignores me. last night she didn't even say hi back just stared at me and then she goes and hugs other guys in my class and says hi to them wtf so rude.

I never thought law school would be like high school. we have the stuck up "hot girls" group of girls that are only nice to you if you are one of the popular or good looking guys they want to sleep with. 

I just found that so rude last night I go to say hi to this chick and she looked at me and straight up ignored me and goes to hug some guy in my class nd say hi to him.  not like I even like her, I don't even find her attractive and she seems super fakes, she talks in a fake voice everything.

then there is this other girl in first year that was pretty hot last night and I just said hi to her and asked her what city she was from and she was also super stuck up with me and just answered in one word and looked annoyed that I asked her a question and just turned around and left. 

what the heck lol.  I was getting hit on by some random milf though last night lol, I think she was hitting on me, she came to my pool partner and she kept on hugging me and she told me I'm cute, she was probably 35, i'm 28 but I look way younger, people think i'm like 20. 

I don't think the "popular" guys in my class like me either, they say hi to me etc but they never invite me to their events. 

I was told by people that it's just law school that's like this. there is so much drama, the girl that i'm friends with also says that a lot of girls hate her for different reasons. mostly she thinks because of fighting over guys.

2. dont adhere to that bullshit, if they wanna act like theyre still in HS, let em.

3. also maybe this is just at the bar, but I am kind of friends with a guy in my class that the girls I guess find good looking, and he is a big asshole to all of them, and the girls still love him, he is sleeping with multiple girls and was cheating on his girlfriend, and he doesn't care about non of these girls, he just sees them as potential lays. he called some chick at the bar ugly and I bet she still wanted to sleep with him lol. 

4. Well obviously talking to these people isn't working so its time to start ignoring them/brushing them off.

i'm just wondering if this is just a law school thing, i've talked to girls in other programs like in sciences or medicine and they seem way nicer. 

a lot of the law school girls in my class are super stuck and and seem like total bitches.

i've done that lately. theres also a girl that apparently hates my friend, and I told her just to ignore her not even say hi to her. I just find it weird that people in they mid 20s in law school act like this. but lawyers are known for being assholes, so it could just be in my program.

7. #7 Toastin', Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
    C'mon yummy hahahaha im dead

[​IMG]

8. you're probably right now that you mention the fact that women in other programs/fields are more receptive, ive noticed that as well.
    fuck it, best of luck though brah

lol na. don't put them in a group/stereotype because they didn't want to sleep with you .. or yet

insecurity will make you reject girls/point out their flaws before they can.

10. some guys in my program I feel are stuck up assholes too. Lot of them are rich boys they have rich families and have their own house brand new car everything paid for. i have a ton of dept and live in dorms, and they live in fancy houses and go golfing and jet-skiing etc lol. but even these guys aren't as rude and stuck up as some of the girls in my class.

sleep with me? fuck i don't even find some of these girls attractive at all, like the girl that doesn't even say hi back to me, I don't think she's hot (but she prob does, and some other guys find her attractive),  and i'm not trying to sleep with her or hook up with her by saying hi, just trying to be polite lol.

I just thought it's polite to say hi and chat with people in your class when you see them out not just ignore them. I guess maybe she thinks i'm trying to pick her up or something and that's why she's ignoring me?

12. Reasons like this are why I like being a loner because I really don't give a fuck what other people think.  Just go to your classes and stop trying.  If someones nice to you be nice back but stop going out of your way for these bitches.

13. ^ good idea. if someone doesn't like you it doesn't even effect you.  i am only really friends with one girl and one guy in my law school and i also talk to some of my friends female friends.  A couple of friends is all I really need so I don't really care if other don't' like me.  I just find it really weird that some people would be so rude.  I guess I have to just ignore them, and not even say hi.

Welcome to life haha. Seriously though those people arent worth the time/effort. You need to stop smoking weed your getting too paranoid/analytical. Maybe you need to clear your head for a bit. Or maybe its the opposite and you need to smoke more. 

15. haha you think i'm over thinking? I was thinking of quitting for the rest of the semester, i have been smoking daily, and I do feel a bit paranoid haha, I showed my female friend where I keep my stash then I got paranoid about what if she tells people and someone rats me out.

16. Youre still posting shit on here yummy? When will you learn

17. Yes you definitely are lol

Maybe thats a good idea then. Im also questioning the quality of weed because crappier weed tends to make me more paranoid. 

18. Screw them they need to grow the hell up!! Its not middle school days or high school days anymore idiots its what they are.

19. #19 Michio Kaku, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    just keep it gangster and mean mug them bitches and if they got somethin to say then the whore gets a haymaker openhanded

20. Can't wait for the day when you figure all this shit out, Yummy...