I think girl likes me not sure how to proceed.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, May 27, 2011.

1. Goddamn I wish I didn't have to spread the rep around cause I would rep you for all 3 of your last posts haha.

2. She won't, girls don't like losers.

3. Oh it is....it is.

I honestly don't know why I even bother looking at this dudes threads anymore.Just a waste of my time and his.If he put the same amount of effort into talking to girls as he does making these threads,he'd be swimming in pussy right now.

4. I need a laugh every now and then, and op's futility at life hits the spot.

5. Yeah I suppose it is good for a laugh.LO-FUCKING-L!

Quit putting the pussy on a pedestal op!

6. #106 Carl Weathers, May 31, 2011
    Last edited: May 31, 2011
    Yummybud: Hey uh, I noticed you smiling at me when I came in yesterday, the day before, Saturday, Friday, Thursday, Wednesday (twice), Tuesday and Monday of last week when I first came here.

Sushi Girl: Oh, yes, me smile at all customers :D.

Yummybud: Oh... well... I was wondering if you wanted to go out for sushi some time? [casually vomits into his mouth with fear and excitement]

Sushi Girl: Yes you buy my sushi. Five dollar preeze.

Yummybud: [walking out with lunch] (She is so into me... Now I've dated 4 girls)

7. OP, can you at least tell us why these threads always go the same way and why you pussy out everytime, if you aint a troll?

8. Well I did what I said I was gonna do, you get that asian puss? No? Didn't think so have a good one.:wave:

9. Just causually point to your crotch with both hands and say "Hmmmmmmmmm?? Ehhh?? With enthusiasm of course

10. bump

cmon yummybuddy man you are my fuckin hero dont let me down after i stuck up for you. if you have to hook up with some other chick do it but hurry up and post pics asap

11. Dude this was funny, rep for this shi t

12. that was a bump from hell.