I think girl likes me not sure how to proceed.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, May 27, 2011.

1. Dang... then yo brother's a troll... you got brothers, haven't you?

2. Sheeeit, touche man, touche.

3. ^ Yeah.. I got two brothers and they're both trolls...

4. lol. I love how some people will spend so much time coming to my thread and posting 10+ posts about how they think i'm a troll while they are "trolling" in my thread and whining and crying about how they don't like my topics blah blah blah

maybe if you don't like my threads don't read them or come in to make 4 pages of posts about you're theories on me being a troll.

and then when I ignore these guys they get pissed and come and complain some more about how i'm a troll for not responding to their trolling in my thread. lol.

5. oh and about the girl I haven't seen her yet. when I go there next time i'm just going to try and chat with her more and see how it goes then maybe try to ask her if she wants to go for sushi sometime

6. You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

7. Listen motherfucker, you're the one posting a different faggy ass thread every ten seconds about how you're too much of a pussy to talk to a girl and I'm the one trolling. No, I'm letting people know exactly what you're about and exactly waht's gonna happen in this thread and every single thread you post.

Yeah motherfucker, I know you're talking about me, but you're trying to be all passive aggressive, you got a fucking problem call me out bitch.

Oh, and big fucking surprise that nothing's happened with the girl. Nothing ever will.

8. For everybody out there that doesn't believe me or think I'm trolling, go ahead and look at neurosis' post a few pages ago where he straight up lists every bullshit troll thread this troll has posted.

OP you're never gonna fucking get with this girl or any of the girls you've posted threads about.

Pretty cute that bitches with almost no posts have the balls to try to call me a troll. Ask anybody on this site if I am.

9. lol it's hilarious how you replied so fast in my thread. you sound like a LOSER that sits around internet forums being the internet forum "tough guy"

since when is it your job to inform people about anything. this is my thread not yours.

that's all i'm going to say. have fun making another 20 posts bitching in my thread.

10. So the OP is a troll coz he doesn't know how to pick up chicks?

11. Ya bro I'm the loser. Oh wait a second, I'm actually not afraid of girls at all and don't piss myself whenever I'm in their presence. And way to mention how quickly I responded when you responded almost immediately after.

12. lol you're funny. have fun being a tough guy on the internet. sorry for calling you a troll, I hope your feelings are not hurt. please don't cry about it.

do you want my lunch money too? just please don't hurt me mr.tough guy.

13. Nah, the OP's a troll because he literally makes the exact same thread over and over while disregarding any advice that's given to him. I'm guessing he does so for some sense of amusement in his miserable little life.

14. #94 Yummybud20, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011

yeah cus this is my thread I don't go around looking to see what threads you make and bitch about it.

and the reason I ignore people like you is that I know people like you. you got nothing else to do but argue with me in my thread.

here, listen, we know you're super cool and get tons of "bitches" and you're here to inform everyone that i'm a troll. you can leave my thread now bye.

15. #95 Mason420, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    after you two are done acting like girls...
    did you ever ask that girl out or did you puss out ..?

16. I haven't seen her yet. I go to buy sushi there but I had something else for lunch today i might go tomorrow or thursday.

i'm not sure if i just want to jump and ask her out right away. i'm thinking of going with the idea of trying to see if sh ewants to go out for sushi sometime.

17. What do you think?

And wow Yummybud, grow some balls all of a sudden? How long did that take?

You know me now huh?

18. I will be on here Thursday, and make sure you did.
    I want to see if dudickle prophicy is really foretold.