I think girl likes me not sure how to proceed.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, May 27, 2011.

1. LOL ...trolling 101

2. A-fucking-gain?!Jesus christ dude!

It is not that hard at all.

Hell I was at a party last night and talked to two different chicks.I found out that they work at little caesars(pizza place idk if they are everywhere)and I remembered seeing them working there once they told me that.Infact one of them about a month ago was leaving work while I was in there and she was walking by me saying she couldn't wait to get home to smoke some bud!At the time I had a gf so I didn't make any moves.But I told the girl I had seen a blonde girl there and said she was gonna smoke when she got home and she was like "Oh that was me!" and I was like sweet.:cool:

She said everybody comes in there fucked up but never offers to smoke with her and I told her I'll try to remember next time.BAM!My foots in the proverbial door now.If anything I met a cool chick that smokes weed,I'm not even worried about trying to get with her and neither should you!Friends first,then you go from there.

3. Op is actually a mad player. In fact Yummy banged this chick's brains out, then moved onto her friends.

He's like in Groundhog day with Bill Murray, except its opposite day for him. So he tells us he's screwed up somehow all the time.

Fuck I'm high...

4. o yummybud what would i do without you... maybe you should like, communicate with her ?

5. lol I wish I was "player' or whatever that is. i'm 25 and feel like i'm wasting my life and i'm going to regret it when i'm older.

i've only had 1 girlfriend and dating only 2 girls. I always get looks from girls like when I go grocerry shopping or when i go to a restaurant or whatever. but I never know how to approach them or do anythign so I just don't do anything and forget about it.

also I agree with the poster who said my interest isn't that high. I don't really meet many girls ever that I really really like.

6. Well that should be your fuckin motivation right there!You're not getting any younger,so get on it!

7. OP, just go the fuck away.

8. I like how he just ignores all the people calling him out. Classic troll move.

9. My advice is don't leave it too long or she might put you in the friend zone or think you're not confident enough to ask her out. But, as you said, the fact that she's more of a traditional Asian girl might make a difference there.

10. how many forums have you frequented over the years asking for advice on the same topic?

11. This is called overthinking. Just ask her, the worst she can do is say no.

12. This post is still going?

OP that is accually a troll!!!
    Quit being a loser, you don't get pussy, you gotta take it.

And no not like 50% of everyone else I don't mean rape, I mean take that fuckin pussy and own it. Do it now or you be loser fo eva no one likkk. Mehehehehe.

13. Anyone who's calling someone a troll, is a troll.

Including me.

14. Yo mommas a troll.

15. Yo sister's a troll.

16. I aint even gotta sister. HA.

17. bear guy... ur trolling this thread 10 times more than me an the op

18. Ya bro, I'm the one trolling. You got me.

I'm the one making 16 versions of the same thread that was bullshit to begin one. I'm the one that somehow manages to have neg rep, despite the fact that like 3 people on this website have the ability to even give it out anymore.