I think girl likes me not sure how to proceed.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, May 27, 2011.

1. #21 GGrass, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
    On youtube, search,

"taeyeon can you hear me"

and just shut up and listen man... she'll melt your heart away.

Added : I'm playing her song for the fiftieth time today... so good.

2. You got taste. You know what's good.

Glad you liked it man...

3. There's no such thing.

She told you she really likes sushi,

Find the best sushi restaurant you can, and go up to her and tell her about it, if she heard about it or not, offer to take her there for a meal.

4. thanks i'll try that.

5. GoodGravy, did you see my comment in Youtube?

I just heard this song the first time today too...

6. Fantastic, it's been so long sence I heard someone with a good voice singing instead of singing because fans like the way they look and act. Talent and beauty combinded. I hope I meet her someday.

7. By try that you mean you'll do nothing and then continue posting about what a pussy you are like you've done in every single thread you've started?

8. Next time you see her tell her to turn away from you.... assure her everything is okay once she turns around pull her pants down and stick it in her.

If she allows it she's your girl for life, if not you may go to jail but at least you'll know your answer and got laid

9. Never know til you try.

10. procedure:

1. first recognize that you both share a love for sushi
    2. ask her out on a date to grab some sushi
    3. take the sushi back to your house then recreate my sig (with her body)
    4. eat some sushi!

11. "Hey when do you get off work"
    "x time"
    "Oh, I'm going to be over at the coffeeshop down the street reading a book, why don't you come by and chill when you get off"
    "Ok, I'll see you there"

then as you're about to leave, she'll cry: "to hell with coffee, just fuck me here in front of the customers."

The last part might not happen, but the first part is easy and and not awkward. Actually talk to this girl, man. Just do it.

12. win...

13. Girls like confidence...
    So man up!
    Grow a set of balls!
    And ask the bitch out.
    Simples..... 

14. I'd bet all money that the next post from the op on this thread is how he saw the chick, she smiled at him, and he borderline shat his pants while running run to write about how he pussed out on gc.

15. Here we go again....:rolleyes:

16. Next time just ask her if she wants to go get some sushi...from a different place, preferably a restaurant :D

17. Yummybud is now going to eat sushi on a daily basis, but only taste anxiety and failure.

18. I would love to give an advise, but I'm afraid the OP might break her heart, so I'll just shut up.

But I'll tell you this.

My way works.

Everytime.

19. It's not like he's gonna heed any advice you give him.

20. Yeah... but you never know.

May be he'll suddenly decide to give it a try.

However, even if he tries it, he won't succeed because he's not that into her anyway.