I Think An Emp Was Tested In Albuquerque Last Night

Discussion in 'General' started by Kjasdasi, Jun 11, 2013.

1. This is what I wanted to say, but too high to put it in the right words.

2. #22 Kjasdasi, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    It's not justt between friends I was using that as an example lol, Twitter and Facebook are blowing up, and there's a bunch of posts on local news facebook pages from locals. Hopefully tonight some light will be shed on the situation. <- LOL just realized how funny that last sentence is in this circumstance

Where? I just checked three different Albuquerque news Facebook pages and only saw one post even mentioning this stuff. :confused_2: 

I honestly can't find anything, although I don't have a FB profile anyway.

Some links would be nice.

5. You play too much CoD most electronics hit by EMPs would never turn back on.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

I searched Twitter too, found plenty about the power outages but nothing about any other weird stuff happening at the same time. 

Shun the non-believer....

shunnnn

8. Currently on my phone, but will send links before te end of the day (mountain standard time).

If there are as many posts about this as you say, can't you just mention a few twitter handles or a search term to look for? Or tell us which Facebook news page is blowing up with all these posts? :p 

10. SHH, LET ME BE EXCITED FOR ALIENS! :hippie:

11. That's definitely crazy if true. I wish there was some video evidence of car lights going off at the same time as the power.

12. Doesn't seem like op is going to deliver.

So... no, then? I think you're full of it. :p 

14. #34 Kjasdasi, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Not full of it, but now I can see what you're all saying. I saw two posts earlier and my brother said it was everywhere. Looks as though I got excited too quickly.

few posts here, https://www.facebook.com/KOAT7
    and here, https://www.facebook.com/PNMelectric?fref=ts
    Really want video of my borther's friend at the skate park, he said it was like watching a horror film LOL.

UPDATE: The Youtube link was I got is removed, so fuck me right? His 'friend' said it was deleted this morning, I'm starting to think I've made a big fool of myself. At least it got me through work.

Will be updating as the evening progresses.

All I see on those pages are normal posts about the power outages... 

16. I know there were at LEAST 2 posts one of which used the word conspiracy (lol) on the KOAT page. If what my bro says is true about his friends video being removed we could have some crazy shit going on. But alas all my alien dreams have been pretty much crushed.
    Still trying to get a hard copy of the footage via email or something, as of right now it's the only way of half-assed legitimizing my thoughts.

Just wish I knew what could cause more than one vehicle in separate locations to stall, even unrelated to the outage? Cuz that's more trippy part. Like proximity to the downed lines maybe, maybe the air was charged or something.

18. CIA is after you guys with their ray guns

pew pew pew pew

pew pew

19. This thread got so disappointing when the original story couldn't be proved.

20. Walt & Jesse do crazy shit over there