Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I texted my dealer, he texted back "nah got nothing for a few days"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wloops, Aug 23, 2017.

1. If you sell weed, you should always expect people to hit you up whenever. I'd just say tell me a day in advance, and give them a time to come by the next day.

Same day, I'd tell em to call before 10PM.

2. What the fuck is wrong with you

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. This is pretty entertaining , some of it kinda sounds like moments ive experienced . Though the key to this equation is self reliance . I live in a small town , full of cops and narcs galore, plugs are what seem to be a temp job solution til you sell to someone that got pulled over for a dui with the kids n the car , flip them and lock up 15 ppl to save their own ass. I got tired of 2 and 3 ppl plugs cuz its bitch n too many possible outcome. Fortunately enough i manage to aquire some bomb seeds , investing some money in a setup and ill have my first harvest in 6 wks or so.

4. Lmao same here and it ain't even legal in Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Isn't legal here in the UK either my parents ain't fussed that I smoke lol

6. That's why I can't wait for medical cannabis to become legal here in Australia! would make it a hell of alot easier.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just grow it. ACT('capital' down under for you non ozzies) is where its at

8. If I was your dealer, and I knew about this thread......... I would Super Trooper the crap out of your paranoid ass, lol. Would be the funniest prank video ever, "paranoid stoner gets swarmed by fake cops during drug deal!"

9. to
    to bad I'm in NSW :/