Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I texted my dealer, he texted back "nah got nothing for a few days"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wloops, Aug 23, 2017.

1. when is it safe to text again

2. 2 days later.

• Like Like x 1
  3. just text him now and tell him to let you know when he has more to sell.

4. I would wait at least 3

5. F*** that. I can just picture myself in three days waiting for a text thinking, "is he going to text me soon? Maybe he forgot. Maybe I should text again to remind him. But what if he doesn't have any and thinks I'm being annoying? But damn I want some weed."

6. This is when having friends helps. Most everybody I know has somebody they go to.

7. This is why you have 4-5 different plugs then if ones dry you ring the others..

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Oh god. I sent him a text saying "you got any today mate" he says "yeah but I'm not back til 9.30pm" I reply saying "ok shall I text you at 9.30". NO RESPONSE! Was he implying I should just text him tomorrow?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. How the hell do you expect anyone here to answer this
    Really?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. You should text him at 9:30

He kinda implied he isn't available before then, you are highly over thinking your interactions with your dealer lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. Just find a new plug or grow your own..

12. He just replied quote "can try me"

what the hell does that mean

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. You can try him at 9:30 it means

14. lol

Paranoia must be kicking in

15. It just turned 9pm here. Gonna drop him a text at 9:30. Or should I wait for tomorrow instead? Guys I'm sweating.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Dude you shouldn't need step by step instructions for this

How did you ever get weed before if you can't figure this out?

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Every previous time I got weed I sent him a text saying "can I come get x" and he said yeah then 10 minutes later I turned up exchanged the goods then left.

18. You are sitting here asking us when to hit up some guy we don't know

You would know better

But, he said 9:30

He laid out the time you could hit him up and even said you could try

Simple stuff here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. If you ever encounter a shady dealer, you'll learn not to show how desperate you are. It's weed man, take a chill pill....you'll get some

• Agree Agree x 1