I talked to an alien

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by greenterror, Jun 2, 2011.

1. A few weeks back I called someone and had an odd occurrence take place. The line rang but was quickly intercepted by static. I say "Hello?" when I hear the odd sound. Immediately, I am aware it is not the person I'm trying to call. The noise responded when I said hello. I stood in awe as I listened to the unearthly sounds. The noise didn't sound like common static or any sort of noise found on this planet. I knew the line was connected to someone and I was receiving the transmissions somehow and it continues to puzzle me. Anytime I made a noise the sound responded, but in a different manner every time. There was an apparent breathing sound which sounded completely inhuman. I could tell it wasn't a distorted reflection of my voice and that everything I heard was distinctively different suggesting I heard a developed language. Minutes had passed by leaving me standing outside listening to this phenomena. The most unsettling part of this was the sound itself. From just from listening to the sharp shrieks and complex vocal sounds, the source of the sound sounded what I would describe as extremely aggressive, compared to aggressive sounds found in nature. I've seen the exact same occurrence on YouTube, where the exact same sound was replicated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTrottn-38E]YouTube - ‪Creepy Alien Sound On Phone‬‏[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyO5OZWX-l4]YouTube - ‪Alien sounds on phone‬‏[/ame]

Along with the recent UFO spottings, such as in Jerusalem, I am nearly convinced I communicated with something beyond this planet.

2. Did the person you were trying to call say they picked up? It coulda been their phone messing up.
    Either way, I'm a believer! I woulda freaked out.

3. I talked to aliens at home depot all the time what's the big deal?

4. They were on the line with someone else and all of our calls switched to the alien sound, if I remember correctly. I've heard different kinds of radio interference before and this was completely different because it responded rather than echoed. I could here the vividness of the sound so thoroughly that I could almost make out in my head what mechanics this creature may use to communicate. I was also baked, which didn't help.

5. When my boyfriend lived at his parent's house, his landlines sometimes got switched with those of some Chinese woman. He would hear her conversations very vaguely and sometimes try and communicate with her, hehe. But those are landlines. Cellphones should be different.

6. Ahh, the joys of living in an apartment where most of the cheap home phones use the same frequency; where you could "inconspicuously" pick up the phone and hear your neighbors blab on :smoke:

7. I wish I could be that high...

8. He actually lived in a nice subdivision. But I wouldn't be surprised if the utilities were rigged in some cheap-ass manner as many houses are.

9. Jerusalem sighting was a hoax lol

10. #10 LordChiefRocka, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Word.

11. proof?

12. I ran into the same problem for a while. Fucking aliens trying to be cheap bastards and use my phone instead of their own... Next time you buy a phone, just make sure it has the alien protection sticker on the back. It looks like this. [​IMG]

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5s78wr0UF0]YouTube - ‪HOAX! - Third View of UFO over Temple Mount in Jerusalem‬‏[/ame]

Theres your proof right there yo, it was found out to be fake awhile go.

But all i know in this thread is, id fuck that girl in the 2nd video haha.

14. + rep for being a clever bastard.

15. yea fuck em!

16. yeah there were too many witnesses for it to be a hoax.

17. i've gotten those phone calls a few times before. it's not a big deal.

18. Sounds like crappy static, my phone does this too.

19. You talked to me?