i swear to god getting drunk gives getting high a run for its money

Discussion in 'General' started by Faramir, Sep 29, 2012.

1. lmfao i was depressed as fuck about my shitty life until something totally random happened these two drunks hooligans tried to get into my apartments today and i ended up getting drunk off their beer and brown liquor haha

but yea honestly getting crossfaded is so awesome

getting high can range anywhere from a -20 to a 20/10 while getting drunk is always an 8/10 (on the pleasure scale)

getting crossfaded is always a 9/10

its two sides off the coin, alcohol calms you down and the weed is for the basic love of the world

2. damn but seriously life is so . . . . .. . . . . weird . . . . . . when i drink i care less about others being the same as me (aka hipsterism) while when im drunk i cud care less about hipersterism and feel connected to others

together, aka smoking weed and getting drunk at the same time is the best combo

3. I never really feel great drunk I always just get over expressive lol. Not in a bad way though it can be fun at times. I like to keep it purely herb but nothing wrong with drinking.

4. purely herb is fucking beyond orgasmic until you have something shitty on your mind

then you need the alcohol to fix the shitty thing THEN you smoke weed to go from level 0 to level infinity

i swear to god one of the best moments of my life is when i smoked weed for the first time. totally beautiful, one of the most . . . .. . . pure moments of life i ever had

5. apples and oranges man... they both have desirable, yet VERY different purposes.. :smoke:

6. fuckin hipster

7. Super [OST] - Two Perfect Moments - YouTube

this is such a beautiful song when you are on any drug haha

but damn its been 2 weeks until i got high

just ordered a scale . . . . . gonna make a firecracker soon haha

goddamn i love you grasscity i swear to god i do

8. Didn't you die, in that movie?

9. no i did not die

my father thought i died but he was wrong :)

oh god i wish i lived in middle earth :(

10. a hipster listening to indie rock? nooo wayyyyy... so fuckin unique and different

11. damn im extremely uninhibited but thats prolly cuz i havent been drunk for months

it feels so goddamned GOOD once you get drunk again after such a long time

12. Wait wait, faramir was boromir's brother ? faramir was the archer? and didnt one of them die and get cremated? Shit its been ages since i watched LoTR, amazing fuckn series though for sure..

13. lol naw . . . . . . . . . . . super was an unexpectedly good movie

im sorry if i come off as an asshole hipster

but this was a good song on the movie.

u seen it?

14. yes exactly

you are right on both fronts

faramirs dad, denethor, burned himself alive because he THOUGHT faramir died but he didnt.

denethor ended up dying but faramir survived and fell in love with eowyn

15. Maybe you shouldn't get crossfaded when you feel shitty?
    Just some friendly advice

16. oh, you silly drunk people.

17. I like to do both, it makes me a happy citizen of mangledville. ;)

18. OMG I HATE to mix booze and pot together. They are 2 depressants and I get waaaay too stupid drunk/high and start puking everywhere and passing out on couches in car seats etc.
    For me, Its the pot when I want to be alone, and booze for when I want to be social. But if I mix the 2, I get nothing but stupid.

19. Really? I know for me, whenever I get too drunk it completely messes up my high. I'm not much of a drinker, I usually just do all weed. Getting drunk just makes me want to lay down and end the day.

20. I don't agree.

Getting high, to me, is like taking a breath of fresh air. It's like cleansing all of the negative energies that accumulate around you over the day.

Getting drunk, to me, is like wrapping my mouth around a car's exhaust and breathing deeply. It just makes me feel disgusting -- physically and mentally. And, almost without fail, if you're drinking in a social setting there WILL be some sort of drama, and I'm too old now for that BS.