I swear I have a Cannabis Curse

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Go Green!, Aug 13, 2015.

1. I had watered my little plant before going to work and it was out in the nice sunlight. An hr. into doing stuff at work it started raining and asked if I could rush home quickly. I brought it inside and it's sitting under the cfl. The dirt is soaked and Idk if that means a death sentence to my seedling. Poor thing. But I'll give it a couple days to monitor it. Btw does anyone know how to safely transport a seedling to a bigger pot?

2. Unless it has other issues, a little rain shouldnt kill it. Just try to let it dry out before watering again

As far as transplanting, here you go:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1367...

3. Thank you Jay. Excited about looking at the stuff at the grow shop. I'm pissed I dropped that $$ on worm castings when there was Fox Farms only a short distance away :/

4. No, don't be pissed you can still use the worm castings for mixing with the fox farms or use it for top dressing or teas. Worm castings are great stuff, definitely not a waste of money. I like Fox farm, its probably my favorite bagged soil. I just get the happy frog because you can usually get .5 cf more than you do ocean forest for the same price.