I survived a pat-down; friend got arrested

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheHempress, Aug 16, 2007.

1. having people with warrants in the car can be a life saver sometimes. As long as the cop gives the ticket or arrests someone he doesn't want the extra paper work :) I've seen this happen with my friends a few times. Trespassing and hot boxing 2 blunts in my car within the first week of getting my L's and when they ran everyone and found out my friend had a warrent they let the rest of us go like nothing ever happened... kind of fucked up.

2. Wow Hempress, good to hear that you made it out of that situation. Would've been terrible if you were put on probation or something and couldn't smoke.

The one time I got pulled over I crotched the bag while standing in front of the police car, after I crotched it I turned around and looked right into the on-dash camera haha. If that cop watched the video he was probably pissed.

3. good shit.

the other day i got patted down with a bowl in my back pocket, the officer didnt check my butt area lol, so he didnt find that shit.

i was so relieved that he didnt find it that i thanked him LOL, and he gave me a weird look.

4. this chick shoved 10 joints into her bra and walked right into rock the bells with no problem. no surprise, although if you had more than an eighth, considering how large your chesticles are, you may not have been so lucky.

5. I could have probably stashed a 1/4. I'm almost a D cup, so I'm not exactly small. I am convinced that the bra is hands-down the best place to hide shit from the cops.

6. Unfortunately, I'm not nearly as well endowed in the chest area as you... so I go with the in-the-pants method. I hope I never have to find out how well it works. *Knock on wood*

Glad you got away unscathed. I think everyone can agree when I say; hooray for boobies! :hello:

7. ......kinky.....:ey:

J/K

you're one lucky girl! Sorry about your friend, sucks to be taken in just because of a license plate mix-up.

8. you girls and your breasts .... lucky is all i can say

the number of times my twig and berries have been lifted squished etc by a damn cop tryn to make sure i didnt stash in my sac is damn rediculous. hell have the stuff they did coulda gotten me off if it was a hot female. they need to tone down the bud searches and step up to the unsolved murders

9. Glad to see ya get by with just a feel-up job, hence \the phrase "Cop-a-feel":D:smoke:

10. Like I said in the first post I was with two friends. One got arrested (N) but the other one (J) got searched just like I did. Only problem is that he got searched by the male cop. He told me that he damn near felt raped after the end of it. He told the cop that usually someone has to buy him dinner before he lets anyone do that to him and the cop just said "I'm cheap like that." :laughing:

Yeah, it does totally suck that one of us got picked up, but I have to admit that both cops were really nice about it. Like I said before, they even let us walk back to the cruiser to say goodbye to our friend.

11. Yeah man, this woman at work always shoves tons of shit in her bra!!!! Like out of nowhere just tons of shit.

"Pocket god gave her" as she callsit.

Close call hemp.

12. I don't know what's more ridiculous, the number of searches, or where they're searching you.

13. here is a question. how come a female officer can search a guy but a male officer cannot search a female? when i got searched by a chick officer she got to cuff my fuckin nuts and shit (not that i gave a fuck) just wondering why its like that.

14. I have no idea. :confused_2: That doesn't sound fair to me.

15. This is something that is very touchy:cool:. At the club I go to, people are searched upon entering for things like knives, pepper spray, alcohol, recording equip. No one even sees the sack of weed and fat pipe, that stuff's OK.

There always has to be a female searcher around to help the female patrons. Some shows attract all girls, and then usually all the searchers are female.

No guy going out to a show is going to complain that the searcher is a woman (maybe some fags would). Women automatically line up in front of the female door guard.

This is just the way it is.

As for the female peace officer: The police are required to not discriminate against hiring women. Those female police officers have as much authority as their male counterparts. Her 'sex' is unimportant when she's looking for weapons of contraband.

16. that sucks about your friend. the only time i got searched was the only time i got arrested. a few years back when i was 17 we got busted for curfew and were suspected to be drunk (we were but when the cops came we mellowed out so 2/3 werent considered drunk, including me) but when i got searched they didnt go crazy, just checked around my front and back pockets, waistband, and about halfway up my inner thigh. fortunately i had nothing on me except my car keys. they questioned me about driving but i wasnt driving that night.