i suck with girls i need help..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by juicemaineMAN, Aug 22, 2011.

1. i was at this party i guess last night, and of course there was this hot girl there.

so were all juss chillen then some1 brings out the guitar and we all sit down and i sit next to her. they play songs and stuff, meanwhile, our arms are touuching and shes really leaning into me, and i guess i did the same back.

my question is is that when i shouldve put my arm around her or how the fuck do u know when.....?

2. Yes you should have put your arm around her. She was leaning into you, giving you a signal, along with touching arms. If this happens again with any girl, you'll know what to do.

3. I feel your pain OP, I'm terribly awkward around girls I like, I don't realize when they're giving me 'signals', etc. It sucks, but yeah you definitely should of. If you're ever with her again, or if you're in the same situation again, you know what to do.

4. To be honest, I don't know if putting your arm around her would have been a good idea. You should have flirted with her and got to know her better. If you seemed to get a long and she was feeling you that would be a good time to snag her number and hit her up later on.

5. well it was at a party where i work and now its over. we were sitting on a couch listening to some1 pllay music. and i heard some1 say "shes so into him" .......... in the morning i keept talking to her but couldnt figure out how to say "cuddle with me" lol

6. Yu shudda asked her if she's ticklish and jus like playfully started touching her it's a good way to build kino and get her more comfortable wit u

7. if you got the daddy dick, no girl will back down for that

8. Here's a secret they don't teach you in sex ed. When the thought enters your mind, it usually starts to enter her mind too. That's why you guys mirrored each other by getting close. At the moment you were really, REALLY debating putting your arm there, she was thinking "GOD i hope he grabs me, puts his arms around me, or talks, or SOMEthing....."

That's how girls work. When ya think ya can, ya can. :smoke:

If you're sure they're referring to you, then you're totally in. Just find excuses to "suddenly" bump into each other. Send mixed signals. Verbal nos. But yeses with your eyes and body posture. They love that game. It's their favorite one. Like cats with catnip. Just keep meeting up and one thing will lead to another.

Namaste
    -buddha

9. You know the moment when you though she was making physical contact on purpose?

That was the moment where you should have put your arm around her, smiled at her or just fucking said something. She probably liked you if it happened exactly like you say it did. Doesn't mean that she wanted to fuck you that same night, but who knows.

Even in 2011 a ton of girls won't tell you they like you and play games like that, so next time don't miss the opportunity. :wave:

10. It's not a game. It's a test. Guys lie AaaaaaaaaaLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time..... whether your words betray you, or your actions betray you, you failed the test. At least there's more tests ahead that you can hopefully pass. You have to be the hero in the story that gets the girl. Women look to the media a lot for ideas on how romance should be like. Watch chick flicks and learn the "game," which is really more of a test than a game. Then you'll start to learn the good old fashioned mating dance.

And have fun with it. Study well, and you'll give decades of good-hearted pleasure to women. It's not such a bad life...

Namaste

11. She gave the signal. YOU GO FOR IT.

12. Text that bitch and make some some plans!

13. Wow you failed, dude just be straight up , arm around her " I find you attractive " etc etc and just keep bullshitting to get it in

14. I wouldn't of put my arm around her, but instead started talking to her. If you're not sure from the physical contact, the way she looks at you will DEFINITELY tell you if you should continue.

I've been in situations where a girl was begging me for some dick, but I didn't play into it simply because it's not classy. If a girl shows that she wants ME to make the first move, you bet your ass I'll do it (within reason, of course).

15. This, minus the bullshitting part. She was yours man! :cool:

16. i do, i just think its weird to pull it out outta nowhere..

yesssssssss. i just added more pressure to move her arm but she was already leaning into me alot cause i tried pushing her arm but it wouldnt move.

then when i looked over at her hr eyes were closed idk why i shouldve woke her up and talked to her.. godddddddddddddammmmmmmm.

and another thing, i was the only 1 left in the room, every1 else is in the hallway, and the girl moves over and blocks the doorway, as like shes saying to stay.

17. I'm not the most suave guy in the world but damn...

[​IMG]

18. [​IMG]

19. Join the priesthood. NOW!!!! lol

20. well its all open and we all went back in there anyway lol. so its not like there was a door to be closed... and thatws when i sat next to her anyway so..............