I still feel high more than 48 hours later...

Discussion in 'General' started by stew, May 29, 2009.

1. dude what do you mean is there anything else i can do

2. Is there a way I can get this out of me. I can't stop it...

3. I've only been smoking for a year or less, and during English class when I was sleepy I started to feel like I was high. When I tried to explain it to my friends who had smoked with me, they thought I was ridiculous or making it up.

It doesn't happen to me anymore, but it doesn't matter if you're not going to smoke.

Just calm down. It will go away. Stop worrying about it. Get a lot of sleep so you don't feel tired or drowsy tomorrow at all. As another poster said, exercise, drink water, and chill. You will be fine, really.

It will likely be gone as soon as you stop expecting the feeling. Do something to distract yourself, like a videogame or sport or creative pursuit.

Forget you even smoked marijuana. Smoking doesn't make you a bad kid, and neither does not smoking -- even if you're around cannabis advocates. Anyone who tries to pressure you either way is a jerk. Lol.

Relax.

4. honestly all i can say is grow up dont be a bitch... its all in ur head

5. Has anyone noticed this guy is just a kid...obviously way under 18. Chill out buddy you'll be fine... forget about it, sleep on it, and you'll be perfectly fine.

6. Basically, when they're saying it is in your head-- they mean that you are expecting to feel that way, and thus you are. Like a placebo-effect.

Pretend you never smoked the marijuana, seriously. Physically and psychologically, you are not actually still feeling the effects. You smoked so little I doubt there is even any THC stored in your system.

I can get high off of one hit, too, but that doesn't mean it's stuck. Usually even a panic-feeling will get rid of the high.

Stop worrying, get some sleep, okay? :)

7. Your fine right now. Its in your head. If you really believe your still high. eat some cake and alot of water and talk about something serious that always ruins my high.

8. thanks, everyone. i will check in in a couple days or whenever it stops.

9. lucky bastard

10. right dude..

11. When you wake up tomorrow i bet it will be gone.

If it isnt gone by tomorrow, it probably just set off a dormant mental illness like schizophrenia. You might never feel the same again. Whenever you hear something ask some1 nearby if they heard it too. If they dont hear it then it's probably imaginary. Ohh, dont ask an imaginary person... ohh, but you wont know. So nvm. some1 will discover your schizophrenia eventually, and you will be hospitalized and treated.

You will be aight. Hope ^^^^^^ doesnt freak you out too much. But hey, there is a .0000018171% chance that what i wrote up there is true.

12. rofl, this will help calm him down :p

13. dude theres nothing better than relaxing with a fat bowl/blunt after some intense physical activity

just buy a whizzinator and keep smoking more and more and it will only take a couple months of daily smoking to make it so you only get high for a couple of hours... then need to smoke more!

14. #34 Unclenugs, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    this guy is right. I get tested all the time, just buy some fake pee, be a man and tuck that shit under you're balls. I promise it will stay in place if you have a pair. You're sack gets it to perfect body temp and you're football team ain't gonna spring the $$ for a hair follicle test, guaranteed.

The answer to you're problem is smoking more weed, building up a tolerance, and then quitting cold turkey if you still really want to quit. Dont just take it from me, I'm sure the stoners here will back me up, what you're feeling is in you're head, and once you actually know what it's like to get real nice and stoned, and then be cold sober the next day (and want another bowl) you'll stop feeling this way.

good luck dude! get real high and grow fat nugs like me!

vvvvvv