Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i stay high for20 minutes. n just keep smoking till its gone.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ThatSmokeWagon, Jul 6, 2012.

1. why doesnt everyone feel like this. lets here some other sides.

2. Have you always had these 20-minute highs?

3. 20 minutes? Damn, mine still last for like an hour or so, the. Again I've only been smoking for 2 years :/ but sorry to here that! Looks like its time for a T-break !

4. Even after my high has faded I still have enough cannabinoids in my system to make sleeping no problem.

5. Buuuuulllllllsssshhhhiiiiittttttt.

6. Looks like someone needs a T-break. I've had that happen to me after 6 years of blazing almost everyday, but the breaks really do help as long as you don't get back into blazing 4-5 times a day again.

7. I get high 45 to an hour. Sometimes less if I don't smoke a good bit. But 20 minutes? Thats crazy.

8. Get some better product. You would be surprised,

9. Not sure if any human body can metabolize the average amount of thc in a "serving" of green in 20 minutes.

But I'm not arguing if you say so.

If you're not trying to take a T break, what I've done before is just wait until evening to smoke. Or you could just start topping your bowls with hash and kief all the time :D

10. my high lasted three to four hours this morning. great colorado nugs