Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I some advice to be stealthy.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anonymous99, Mar 13, 2012.

1. :hello:So this weekend I plan on going upstate New York with my brother, cousin and uncle. We going for the weekend, leaving Friday night till Sunday evening. My uncle have smoked weed before and has a high sense of smell. I wish I had a MFLB, but for now I have a light bulb vape. I plan to pack my smoke kit, containing a mini Bic lighter, a light bulb vape and obvious the weed. The stealth precaution is a sploof. The only opportunity my brother and I might have is in the bathroom or because we go ATV riding in my cousin uncle properties(11acres), we could sneak a joint like riding:smoke:. Walk in the woods a little bit and come back and driving high. Is it a good idea, any more stealth precautions needed or any advice. IF I get caught I wouldn't be banned from smoking, He more of I think of you now differently and treat you low. I wouldn't want to lose his respect but shooting guns and driving do have a appeal especially when high.:confused_2:

2. Bro if you can go riding in a 11 acre area I'm sure you can sneak a few bowls/joints

3. Your name is quite stealthy, keep it. Lol jk :)

Try making edibles before. If that doesn't work wait until he won't be there for about 45 minutes. Then smoke a quick joint some distance away so there'd be no smell when he gets back. Hop in shower, shampoo that shit, and you're good.

Don't get red eyes though, that's a good giveaway. It can be prevented by drinking lots of water usually, but to be safe bring Visine

4. [quote name='"hightimes420guy"']Bro if you can go riding in a 11 acre area I'm sure you can sneak a few bowls/joints[/quote]

This. Something tells me you're under age...

5. Man if you can go ride in 11 acres don't risk smoking in the bathroom. 11 freakin acres bro. Go for a ride, smoke joints. Go back.

6. [quote name='"Rico24"']Man if you can go ride in 11 acres don't risk smoking in the bathroom. 11 freakin acres bro. Go for a ride, smoke joints. Go back.[/quote]

This. Can someone say nature walk?