I so LOVE/HATE this time of year

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by yyz0, Sep 17, 2012.

1. God I have such mixed feelings about this time of year. There's a coolness to the air, leaves are starting to fall. Lawn dont' need mowed as much. Buds are fattening up, plants are looking soooo good, rippers are cruising the woods, cops are on the lookout for grows, deer are trying to fatten up before the snow, etc, etc.

I love the way the plants look and as they get closer and closer they look better and better. BUT, I get more and more scared that something is going to happen. Just put so much time into something and this last stretch to wait for the finish is torture.

2. soooo true!

3. I'm right there with you.

4. your words are so true its killing me

5. I'm doing everything but surgically removing my hands this year to stop from cutting my girls down a week or two too early. It seems to be a bit longer of a flowering period this year and my patience is being rattled. I had my first plant harvested on September 12th last year, and I feel I've got at least two weeks left on the one closest to finishing (a Kannabia Special).

The thoughts of every negative scenario makes me stalk around the house like I've got P.T.S.D., looking for Charlie in every shadow.

6. Pretty much sums it up