Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Smoked With My Teacher!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tomasko, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Ahhh, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I am sure it only happens once in a lifetime for the lucy few.

Just last Sunday, some friends and my english teaching had plans to jam at my friends house. I was expecting a normal thing, just play a few songs, and then be off but my teacher pulled out a 24 of MDG beer, and offered me some. I told him that I don't drink, but only smoke. Fair enough, he didnt say anything. We played some Led Zepplin, and I figured if he was drinking 12 beers, that i could at least hit a few pipes. So I hit some pipes, and everyone gathered around, and joined in, including him. He was a pro toker! Now i understand why he is so into the Hobbit, and so fourth. He refered to the choke as a "puck", and started talking about hydro and things i didn't even know of, I told him i just enjoy smoking the stuff. 30 minutes later the four of us cleared a quarter, and he spilled the beans on all the teachers. Now I know who smokes weed, and whos a dick, and it was all so obvious, but i see so much clearer now. I think i am the most privaliged student to have ever walked this planet, but I hope things don't get awkward though!!!!!!

What do you guys think of this? Anyone have any similar stories?

-Tom Stoner

2. Hell ya easy A for ya now. If the teacher favors you, you are a shoe in for a good grade. It shouldn't be too awkward. I wish I had a stoner teacher. Keep blazin with him.

3. Man that is totally crazy. I had a chemistry teacher once who told us about making a "recreational" pure oxygen machine.

Good times.

4. I have a few professors who've smoked with me before. English and Literature professors, of course.

5. dude.....that is fucking awesome. i wish my teachers werent such pricks! all my teachers suck ass cept for a few which i almost KNOW smoke but pretty much wont dare to ask.... dude.... remember that teacher and keep cool with him and youll get an awesome fucking recommendation...

6. sounds awesome man ! :D but dont go spreading it around all your friends.

loud mouth punks could get the man fired!

7. my physics teacher has toked with me, we were pretty sure that a couple times he was blazing out in the back room. So one day me and my buddy walk back there stoned, and he was toking it up also, he goes "guys want a hit?" and so we pulled out our piece and we blazed in the backroom(which is a teachers lounge).

8. sounds sweet

9. goddamn.. that's fuckin ace!

10. Sounds good.. the teacher seems to be very cool and is putting a large amount of faith in you.. dont spoil it.. peace :D

11. your teacher just made a big mistake:(

12. no he didnt if you play it cool and dont tell any one you should be cool and in english storys and esseys are based on opinon most of the time so it sould be an easy A

13. man that shit is awesome...........but keep it on the downlow just between you and ur friends............