I Smoked Weed With _____.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gr inch, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Who's the coolest person you smoked with?

I smoked weed with my teacher.

2. Coolest, not so sure. Now if you were ask me the oddest, probably my grandma. :laughing:

3. In what level of education? Lol

4. lol like I can remember all the people I've smoked with to even have an idea :p

5. Ive smoked weed with a cop (not on duty but still pretty chill)

6. That's boss as hell. I hope that the bud becomes legal in the US sometime soon. I'd love to blaze up with an officer. Haha

7. Famous guy on youtube ... Not gonna say his name tho :gone:

8. We smoked weed with my friend's drunk neighbor (he was in his 50's).

9. bob saget

10. That made me think of Tourette's guy. Lmao.

11. My mom and hearing her laugh uncontrollably

12. i smoked weed with Augamani Esoj :):)

13. I was dying when I heard him say that because me and my sister have been saying Bob Saget as a sarcastic answer to everything since we first saw the full house credits.

14. It was Johnny Hopkins and Sloan Kettering. And they were blazing that shit up every day.

15. A cop from boston.
    A british waiter (fucking hilarious)
    And my old boss in the kitchen while we were still open.

Parents and grandparents too ;)

16. I smoked out a hobo who ended up passing a few weeks later. I usually stick to my immediate friends, don't really advertise it, but wouldn't pass up a chance with someone cool.

17. I've smoked with bands, famous, but not super famous. Some would be chiodos, senses fail, some professional drummer, and my cousin smoked with snoop dogg at the Christmas Kush concert. Weird people I've smoked with.. My friends mom? Lol

18. My mom at her place, my dad while fishing smoked a brick of hash, me N my cousin smoked with my grandma, older people from work , a few of my bosses, my friends parents ( who were against it too a while to convince em) my ex gfs dad and his gf.. My uncle.. Uhhh Lots a people haha

19. Craig Owens :O? Damn that takes me back to some 8th grade shit haha.

20. Some guy from hightimes