Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked weed for the first time yesterday and I still feel high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by briann_chavez, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Smoked weed for the first time last night around 11 pm, and I could only get like 2 hours of sleep, woke up feeling "high"/dizzy. I've been like this the whole day and I had breakfast and plenty of water. I have work tomorrow guys, is this "high" supposed to last this long? What can I do?

2. It'll pass by tomorrow just get 8 hours of sleep tonight. Same experience.

3. More than likely your dizzy feeling is from lack of sleep.

Now you know what a sativa does, next time try an indica if you are going to smoke late at night.

4. Many people (including myself) felt like this the day after their first time, especially when going to bed high. However, your feelings should reside by the time you wake up tomorrow. Just keep on drinking fluids and perhaps exercise some. It's not always like this, only the first time for me. Show us your rig!
    [​IMG]

5. Highs usually last a couple hours. First highs can be like this. You'll be fine.

6. You'll be alright mate. Had a similar experience first time I was smoking. Had to go to work (engineering environment!) the following day whilst still a bit high, couldn't feel my hands, head a bit light, but it stopped after about 2 days.