Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked weed for the first time and didnt know what happened, HELP ME PLEEEASEEE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deaxorus, Dec 13, 2015.

1. #1 Deaxorus, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
    Hi guys so this is my story:Its been more than a week since ive started trying to get some weed. Ive never tried it before and i really wanted to try it because idk it really made me wanna try it my idol(wiz khalifa) smokes a lot of it and its been more than a year that i started knowinh things about weed.
    Well what happened was that i asked for a guy if he knew anyone that smokes weed, he told me that one guy(friend of mine) that could get me some. The thing is in the country i live (Portugal) it is a little harder to find weed in shape of bud, instead we find it more in hash, and i ve never try any of it so i was so desperate that i though it was almost the same thing and shit.
    So i talked to my friend a he told mr to give him 10 € (around 13$ i guess) and he could buy 2 pieces of hash, one for him and one for me, i gave him the 10.
    Next day he gave me the piece and i saw and i told him that it wasnt too small compared to others ive seen, in internet and stuff. He told me: ohh yeaah thats because that one is much stronger, so yeaah.
    In that day one friend of him asked me for a little of my piece (he looks like his brain is fucking cooked, he cannot even open his eyes all the way, shit!) for him to smoke and i said no and he said oh man i just wanted a little and i said it was for me and my best friend to try, he saido oh ok.
    Then he went with his "squad" and told to one of the biggest stoners in the school i had hash and i had to give him cuz he was saying i have drugs and he also told me that doesnt want anyone in the school smoking, so i gave it...
    This week my friend gave me a quarter of a piece for free and told me that it could be used 2 times and yeah he was really cool. This same week i made a water bottle bong and it was really cool and it worked 100% and thats where i wanted to smoke my weed/hash cuz i dont like tobacco so i didnt want to roll it with tobacco.
    Yesterday was the day.... I got out of school and went straigh to my best friend house and i pulled out the "bong" and filled it with water. I divided the piece in two and warmed one half to mix it a little and fit it in the "bowl" it was half for me and half for him... We just smoked half i still have the other part.
    And when i lighted that shit i started pulling with my mouth from the bottle and didnt feel anythin, he had to go to his football training and i had to go to my cousin's dinner cuz was her bday so we didnt smoke the other part and i smoke a lot a gave him the bottle and he pulled and he couldnt do it and i said: "cmon man to the lungs" and he could 1 time and didnt want more, then i had to finish it all and then we threw everything away and i saved the other part of hahs
    When we were going away i started feeling like i wasnt there but nothing special ive felt like that before without weed, but then when i was getting home i stoped feeling my body and it was like swinging to the left and to the right and i though i was going to pass out.
    When i got home my heart was beating so fucking fast that i tough it was going to jump outta my chest and i was shaking... i runned to the bathroom i washed my face and started to slap my face and saying: "cmon wake up WAKE UP i dont like thiis wake uuuup!!!!" and i had the diner so i really needed to wake up, shit...
    I was feeling so hot and so accelerated and were doing things so fast and so dizzy and i didnt feeli anything, just my heart, i was like dreaming. And then i had to go to the car to the diner so i went and didnt want my father to understand i was like that but i was shaking and my muscles started like jumping and idk and then i tried to sleep but i started seeing weird things like patterns and moving things and when i openned my eyes i just could be starring at something, anything and realized my mouth was dry as fuck and i couldnt swallow.
    When i got in the dinner i just sitted in a chair and almost couldnt see anything in front of me and i tough i was going to pass out and when people talked to me i think i was speaking so low that people couldnt hear me, then i was just staring like a zombie i cant imagina how my face was and i started imagining things like everyone was lookin at me and thinking: "holy fuck! look at that guy, hes high as shit" and dont know if anyone did underdtand but probably and i drinked a lot of water in there but i wasnt hungry and i heard that we get the munchies...
    That high least my like 7 hours or more (from 6:30 pm to 2:30am or so) and today i still feel a little crazy and i dont know if im ever going to recover from this as i feel a little sleepy but i dont want to sleep, i just feel my brain sleepy, and today i asked my friend and he said he didnt feel anything idk probably he didnt pull to his lungs...
    1) what happened to me? I didnt like that sensation. Does being high feel like that? Well idk if i want to get high again, help mee. Did i have a bad trip? Or just too much weed/hash? Did i feel like that cuz it was the first time? Is it weed high different? I always loved weed(even if i havent smoke it) and though it was so cool and it would make me feel soooo goood and i felt so baaaad, whaaat happeeneeeeed??????Im so confused... 2) should i try again with that piece that i still have or should i give it to the guy that gave it to me??
    THANK YOU A LOT FOR THE HELP AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I AM PORTUGUESE

Here is the pic of the other part of what i smoked, the one that i smoked was the same size this one... Is it too big??

Attached Files:

2. I love bacon

3. Well from your post I'd have to say that you have a better grip on the English language than most of the posters from the USA...

You also seem to have your thoughts pretty squared away and you communicate them very well...

So what was the problem?

4. Bro.. Not even gonna lie, Wiz would be very dissapoint.

5. jmick
    Thank youu maan!! buut i stiill make a lot of mistakees haha [​IMG]

6. WithTheMadness
    Hahaha well... i agree [​IMG]

7. My first high was also a bit crazy (though it was weed, not hash). Being high won't always feel so crazy, especially if it's from weed and not hash.

I'd say to give it another try. Maybe smoke a little less and plan on hanging out with friends while and after you smoke. It'll be less nerve wracking then.

You should try to share that last piece of hash with your friend again.

Also make sure you breathe in some air after you take the hit, it helps get the smoke in your lungs.

8. NewSmoke15
    Thank you man, well maybe you re right it was only my first time and weed may be different and i prefer weed than hash, then i will try again with this piece of hash( but less than before!!) and then i will try to find some real weed. Thank youu!

9. man hash... That is alot for your first time.

I don't know hash very well. Other then it being stronger then bud.

Hmmmmmm usually with bud, a bowl pack or two with enough material to rival the size of a pea per bowl does me well.

So hash maybe half a peas worth of material ?

It's something worth doing. But pacing oneself in the begining often makes or by your case breaks it. Try again but alot less

10. #10 Deaxorus, Dec 14, 2015
    reod12x2
    Yeaah the next time i will try just with half or even less than half, shit it felt so crazy man it makes me wanna laugh now that i remember it [​IMG]

11. You just got super high. The fact that you now think it is funny and are entertaining the idea of doing it again means you should. It's not as crazy when your ready for the crazy. Bring on the crazy!!!! Lol

12. I used to feel the exact feelings you were describing if I got too high back when I first started smoking. That hash looks pretty high quality so I would be careful to not smoke too much next time like others are saying

13. That is definitely a decent amount of hash. That would get me pretty damn high and I've been smoking for 5 years. Just smoke less and smoke when you don't have anything to do for like 4 or 5 hours. You only reacted like this cause you got super high and you're not used to it. After a while you get used to weed and it doesn't affect you that extremely at all. Just try to not smoke unless you have nothing to do is my best advice. Also try your best to get flowers, like regular weed, next time. It's not nearly as intense as hash is unless you smoke a lot

14. Shifty007
    Hahaha thank you maan, yeaahh i got so fucking high i really thought that i was gonna pass out....!

15. SmokeErrythang
    Yeaahh i will smoke a lot less next timee and probably with friends so that i can share with them!!

16. BrenCon
    Yes i am thinking about smoke this thursday again but with less hash and with friends and i am also gonna look for some weed cuz i think its better and less strong and easier to smoke!!!

17. im just glad it was hash you got messed up on and not weed or it would have been a whole lot freakier especially with this triple A grade buds :cool:

18. IrishJamaican
    Why you say that? Isnt hash stronger? Doesnt hash contain more thc?

19. #19 IrishJamaican, Dec 14, 2015
    Back circa 90's hash was alot stronger than weed, but times have changed.
    Now days, real good quality hash is hard to come by, unless your in a legal state, what you need to look for is the three S's, Soft, Sticky and Smell.

But the real test is, put a lighter to your hash and see how well it starts to bubble, think there's a tutorial on YouTube to tell you what you need to look for.

IMO, go on to the weed, always though the high was more intense and lasts longer.

So far I have saved up nearly 14G of pure 60Micron Screen THC from Amnesia and super lemon Haze as that's all I smoke, and it would ve top quality only. and I can tell you I pack my bong out full of crystal near close to a gram and I still don't get the same affect as smoking the bud, I'm a weirdo I know lol.

20. IrishJamaican
    Oh thats interesting, well yeah i really want to get some weed and i am thinking about some guerrilla growing but i have to be sure if i like weed first cuz this last adventure let me a bit confused hahaha [​IMG]
    I will finish my hash first and then ill try to find some weed and if i like it maybe i can try growing some eheheheh