Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked weed and I was so dizzy, My eyes were closing, I was weak, and felt?....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KweenKhronic, Jul 12, 2012.

1. #1 KweenKhronic, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    I smoked yesterday, and had a strange reaction to it. I've been smoking for about a year and a half, I consider myself a smoker. I've smoked out bongs, pipes, gars, papers, everything. But recently (yesterday) my friend's boyfriend who sells and cant' smoke asked me to test out some weed he was given by his friend to sell. I smoke about a 3rd of the blunt he rolled and when I started to feel my high I instantly felt weak. I was standing up inside his house smoking, while they were in his room. Once I was high I felt different from any high I've ever had! I was so dizzy, weak, my friends voice sounded like sluring a little, my head felt so heavy and I was panicking telling myself to calm down, because I had never had a reaction like this before! I walked downstairs with my friend to walk their dog and i had to walk so slow down the stairs because I felt I was gonna fall so I told her how I was feeling, I started leaning on her car put my head down, I started saying I'd never felt like that before and didn't feel well. The way I reacted she instantly could see something was wrong, She went inside the house to get her keys to bring me home and told be to sit down in a random chair in front his house. I sat for a minute or two and then we got in the car to bring me home, I instantly started feeling better, and thinking I overreacted! I was like wtf was wrong with me? Her boyfriend asked if I was ok, and I was then, so I said I was fine, but felt weird when I first smoked and weed had never had that effect on me. He asked if I ate, and I said yes, I hade earlier like a hour before. I got home and I was energetic, feeling a normal high, and listened to music for a while, I ate also. Then I fell asleep, I'm just waking up this morning and wondering what was going on with me yesterday? Why did that happen? Was it me? Or the weed? I'm kind of reluctant to smoke now, that was very scary thinking back, I've NEVER reacted that way, and I've smoked wayyyy more then that! I'm also kind of embarrassed for my trip out but thankful, my friend listened to me when I told her how I was feeling and took me home, ASAP. Does anyone how what happened to me? Or ever had that effect when smoking weed? WTF??? It was good weed, green I saw it before it was rolled and everything. I don't think it was laced, I feel fine this morning???? :confused: