Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked way to much weed last night...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xLively, Feb 5, 2012.

1. So last night I walked a mile with my bro to get about 3 grams of some Pineapple Express for $55. Split it 30/25. Smoked it all last night... most dank I've smoked in one night...

Bout to get 2 more g's of Sour Diesel. :smoke: :D

2. Hah I usually go through 3 grams a day, I wish I didn't but I like smoking :)

3. thats so irresponsible and stupid, conserve your weed better if your paying that much for it..

4. lol dude splitting 3g between two people in one night.. thats whats considered a nice sesh, irresponsible and stupid? its bud man, how else are your gonna use it?

5. It was 3gs shared between 3 people. Lasted us all night.

6. I got a quad of Pineapple last week. I'm almost out, and before that I got 2gs of Sour D. Sour Diesel smells amazing, but will karate chop you in the brain.

7. haha wtf. how many posts out of your 77 have been this monkey lol

8. Diesel is better and on the pineapple express movie, the plants are taller than the stoners but now barneys has it, it is tiny. Whats goin on?

9. He's saying it's economically stupid and I agree.

10. I would've conserved that shit and get the Sour Diesel and mix and make a salad blunt or bowl, I'm a poor college student gotta make it work somehow.

11. The fuck? if he paid for it dont worry about how he conserves his weed bro.

12. why are people bitching about how much people smoke in one sitting, if they can afford it, who cares? its their money their choice and its always nice to just smoke a shitload and have no wories at all

13. if they can afford it go for it my friend, who cares?

14. A gram can last me 2 days, and i'll smoke 5 times per day.

Learn to hotknife, smoking 1 gram in one session is a complete and utter freaking waste!

15. Sorry but, shut the fuck up. It's his money, he can do what he wants with it.

3g between 3 people is what I would consider a small sesh, but then again I don't smoke every day so I can afford to spend more when I do.

16. I got pineapple express too, I wonder if we get it from the same dude lol

17. Every weekend I smoke up to 5-7G's in a night with my friend.

All day smokin'