Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked out my parents!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by El Cielo, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Crazy story. Last night I came home from work and my parents and older sister were listening to music, drinking beers, having a good time. And my dad said he was gonna get a med card and I was like that's awesome. Then my mom said she wish she had some right now. My sister told her I had some and I was like shhhh! Then my dad's like "Get it." And he shows me this sweet little bong and I'm thinkin "holy shit." So we all smoked and my mom went to bed and said "Thank you so much for that! My stomach feels a lot better now!" It was a fun night. I can tell my dad was baked but he was hilarious and cool as hell. Anyway just wanted to share the fun night I had.

2. nice man!!! my mom asked me for weed the otherday so im gunna smoke with her for the first time soon. shes used to smoking out of handmade soda can pipes, wait till she tries my volcano :)

3. That's really cool man, I wish my parents would do that haha.

4. Sounds like it could be fun, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I just don't know how it would go if I smoked with my parents. I know my dad did when he was much younger, but he doesn't know I do. It might be ok with my dad, but not my mom.

5. my parents used to smoke all the time, i remember seeing them do it a lot when i was younger haha. its probably going to be a little awkward but im sure it will be cool. I love smoking with my friends parents and older people in general.

6. OP that's so cool! Back when I was 16 my parents would flip if they found me smoking weed.. So I was surprised when my Mom was drunk and came outside with a joint that me and my step dad decided to smoke together. ha!

I guess they smoked me out lmao..

but that's really sick that you smoked out your parents dude. I'm guessing you don't talk to your parents much about you smoking??

7. Yeah they've caught me doing it a few times and got a little mad. But my parents have hinted a lot about how weed once in a while isn't that bad. And they've told me they're for legalization.

8. Nice.

It's funny, I always knew my parents smoked, they never hid it from me. BUT when my cousin (who I always treated like a Nephew) finally figured out that my wife and I smoke, he was blown away (and still is) because we hid it so well.

And we got married in this kids house! And I took SEVERAL hits before the ceremony, and my wife WOULD HAVE if she could have gotten away from her family.

9. Hell yeah for married tokers!:hello::hello::hello:

10. im so jelous your parents are fuckin awesome haha

11. I've never smoked with my parents before, but recently my little brother smoked with my dad who had like 9 or so glasses of wine, and he got the freaking spins. He told me mom that it was probably from the wine and cigars they smoked lol.