Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i smoked half a joint

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LegalizePot_, Oct 29, 2017.

1. I smoked half the joint and i got baked will it be okay to smoke the other half tomorrow will the taste be the same is it okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What?
    How old are you?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Oldee than you and baked asf bro answer he question dont be useless

4. FB_IMG_1506899210899.jpg

You sound like your not old enough to be on GC if you're asking if you can relight a joint & smoke it + you're bragging that you're "high asf" lmao.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Well I'd say it's your weed so do what you want. As for the taste? It's going to taste like it did when you put it out.

I'm 55 years old and your original post sounded like you're between 14 and 16 years old.
    You're reply to my response was equally juvenile.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Go do one buddy, I asked a simple question. I know from a fact that if you smoke half a cigarette and relight it after a day or two it tastes a lot different that’s why i thought to ask.

7. I asked the question simply because i know from a fact that relighting a cigarette after a while makes cigarette taste a lot different

8. FB_IMG_1505444263895.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tobacco and cannabis are not even close to compare. The bud holds it's taste longer. But it's never like when you first roll and smoke.

It will taste a little stale.

If you've had to relight a cig a day later....

Why?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Honestly

Sent from my SM-N910F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. It will definitely be okay. I can't finish a whole joint yet and get blazed off half the joint, when i do save it for the next day it still has it's taste.

12. “How old are you”

“Older than you”

:lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

(12)

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. #13 jay719, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    It's ok to save it and smoke the rest tomorrow. It is however going to taste like a day old half smoked joint. Nowhere near as good as fresh but still tolerable.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Gonna be resiny and carboned up.....thc will be there...enjoy.

15. Thanks bro smoking it now infact tastes slightly morebitter

16. ye jus smoke it or roll a bigger one with more