Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, Oct 22, 2007.

1. #1 Floydian, Oct 22, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

2. happy 2,000th post brotha! I've never smoked a bud right off the plant, i always cure it for a while and elt it dry ns hit. But glad your doin good. Enjoy your banna :

3. That's fuckin sick man, can't wait to see the pics!

4. #4 Floydian, Oct 22, 2007

5. This is what I miss most about smoking and it seems we're in a similar situation. I've had nonstop stress/anxiety that has pillaged my motivation. Weeds just about the only thing keeping me going. I'm living to finally be able to grow come april. Too bad thinking about personal large quantities when you're dry doesn't help much.

I hope I can still get a harvest before winters over. Veg a month inside and move it out early jan and hope it flowers good. Only dank gets me high, and it takes too much now. I'd like to be able to smoke a couple grams a day. I think growing (my setup will hopefully have a harvest every two-three weeks) is going to make me love every moment of life. I just have so much passion for the herb.

6. thats badass man. congrats
    ~Z

7. When I was 12, I was at my friends neighbors house chillin with his daughters when we noticed a single MJ plant on the window. We proceeded to slice off a few nugs. We smoked it and I remember being blazed as fuck. Of course we were only 12 then.

8. #8 Floydian, Oct 22, 2007

9. what strain are you growing?

10. one time smoked the very top bud of some dank. When i tried to chop it, there was just lliquidy goodness oozing out everywhere. took alot of flame to smoke it, but god dammed..i was smashed. even after a solid year of smoking dank everyday, it got me so ripped i had frame vision. something which hadnt happen to me for like 9 months

11. #11 Floydian, Oct 22, 2007

12. You must CURE the bud first, because it is SICK tasting when you harvest!

Congrats on growing your own, it's the only way to fly! Just be a little patient!

Ever hear an old rock song called " 30 days in the hole"? Some folks think it's a song about a jail term, but it's actually about curing buds. If you can wait, you will be so happy with the results.

13. You could vaporize it without curing them and I think it would have the same effect as vaporizing cured bud. I smoked some bud that was just dried for a couple days but not cured yet and it was kind of a weird taste that was pretty harsh but through my lux mini it was no big deal. We got baked as shit.

99 bananas is the best by the way. It tastes like the runt candy bananas and gets you fucked up really quickly. I have a waterbottle that I had some in a long time ago and it still smells like bananas whenever you open it.

14. Yeah, and it also tastes like banana yogurt when you burp. :D

15. Though it's usually a pretty harsh smoke, fresh buds that you've grown get you so high, I think, just because you took the time to grow them.