Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked a bowl 10 hours ago and..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InfinitelyHigh, Aug 12, 2011.

1. when you start coming down from your high you have a sense of unnerving. Not panicky or paranoid, just a feeling that you know is changing. If you have a mega low tolerance than that feeling is going to be more present to you. This is not high. This is how long your mind is taking to adjust to your neutral state. This is that placebo effect that has been mentioned.

There is simply no way to be ripped off of 1 bowl for 10 hours without re upping etc. its like taking a shot of something, say jameson, and saying you were hammered for 10 hours. Not very probable.

If you honestly were high off a bowl for 10 hours, there is something wrong. If thats the case you should figure out what is actually happening. heaven forbid something is causing the thc to be absorbed 100% without allowing your body to flush itself adequately. Not good.... or something like that

2. [​IMG]

3. it may be we were all trumatized by this movie

[​IMG]

4. I feel bad for any OP who the Fred troll posts in, because its always a comment just begging for a reaction whether its just downright dumb, or some filthy lie, and everyone starts posting about how lame it is.

Rightfully, though. LOL.

And yes, I just contributed to it. Sorry OP. I've never seen the GC community turn their backs on someone so much, its obvious it is deserved.

5. So if you smoked 2 brownies would you be INFINITELY HIGH!?!?!?!

6. smoked 2 brownies?

7. Never heard someone who smoked a baked good before, but that's just me.

8. I do it all the time bro.

I smoke all my food, cannabis or not.

Wait you guys don't?? :confused:

9. I got bored once and threw a piece of popcorn in my pipe and smoked it, it tasted pretty good actually.

10. This happens every summer because all the kids are out of school and have nothing better to do. But this is by far the worse year so far. It happened last year and the year before that I saw, those are the only years I have been around here.

11. dude when did u post this funny stuff :smoking:

12. Is anyone familiar with the boy who cried wolf? Err, Chopper in this case. Oh and, emphasis on boy, age limit is a beautiful thing.

13. I had some friends from where I used to live visit me recently.. One of them said he was high for at least 24 hours from just smoking a bowl or two with three other people.. And the other was drunk off of a beer and a shot of vodka.
    Haha, placebo effects are funny. :D
    My brother's friend called them noobs, which is think was pretty accurate. Silly kids.

14. Not trolling, but the first time i smoked i thought i was high for a week lol.

15. #35 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha yeah ok bud

16. Naa dude. Its called Plecebo ;)

17. Oh shit I forgot all about that movie from my childhood :hello: