Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked a bowl 10 hours ago and..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InfinitelyHigh, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I'm still fucking ripped.

No tolerance ftw

2. #2 S0UR, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No you're not lol. You just think you are.

3. This.

4. That's literally impossible.

/thread.

5. I am posting in retaliation to '/thread.'

That's called placebo, OP.

6. /thread re-opened.
    gram of bho. in 1 bowl.
    Tell me your not high 10 hours later.

7. Naturally we called that stuff Heroin.

8. It depends how much you smoked. I gave a hash brownie to a girl once and she was high as fuck for 2 days straight, she thought it was laced and almost called 911 24 hours later cus she was still high.

I've also been high for 12+ hours straight from massive amounts of chronic smoked with no tolerence

9. No, you haven't.
    No, she hasn't.
    Yes, you're a troll.
    Yes, you have bad rep.

10. My friend came to school one time a while back and for 2 days straight he would tell me he felt like shit and just felt like he had a bad head high non stop.

I think he mentioned something about his shit being laced though. idk.

11. Says the troll who just made a fake thread about picking up a fake pound cuz hes a fake douche.

12. He's a new breed of troll - the one who doesn't leave.

13. HEY!!!...I disagree....He's a real douche

14. I like how every thread I post in gets turned into a hate thread against me. I post some funny stuff, so does everybody but a lot of the shit I say is legit like the post in this thread, if I'm trolling around it's obvious and I'm not trolling here.

15. Except it's obvious that you are trolling.

16. Why do I not believe you, oh yeah cause you said you got chased by a helicopter for smoking a bowl. Than somehow had 30 plants in your grand parents garage when you were supposed to hide the weed from them. Also you somehow got rid of all the plants before your house go searched by the cops and you hid a pound in a box without them looking.

17. This forum is obsessed with trolls.

18. Hahahahahahahahahah :bongin: :laughing:

19. Where I'm fromwe call what your describing as a "lie"!

20. Haha this made me laugh. I don't know why.