I smoke weed to...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by meowtoyou, Jun 13, 2011.

1. I smoke for many reasons, but I guess to just generally feel better. Whether my back hurts, I can't sleep, I'm just having one of those days, or I'm having a good day and want to make it a great.

2. to relax and let the problems in my mind become ancient artifacts

3. I get high to balance out the lows..

4. i smoke weed to rule the world high

5. I felt the need to point out this thread titled "I smoke weed to..." is directly above the thread "go the fuck to sleep." I found that funny. :)

I smoke weed to feel good.

6. I started smoking to connect to my spiritual side, after being busted on a few occasions i used it to relieve stress and the struggles of being 18 with a drug filled record.

7. I smoke weed to fulfill the prophecy. The prophecy of Dom Mar Paladosi, the man fabled to have brought the wonders of the blessed plant to western culture, it has been murmured through smoke filled parlors and behind closed doors, that one day he would rise again, bringing with him a new age of marijuana the light of which no man has ever seen. Some speculate it's a new species of plant, some say a plant that produces purely crystals and pistils. And yet others say its to be a cross of marijuana and opium, I like to believe that I will let u know when the day comes and we all shall rejoice in the second coming of the messiah!...... I'm prob goin to hell for that one so I hope u enjoyed it lol

8. To get that great feeling and help with problems. I just care less about stupid shit that I shouldn't even be worrying about.

9. I smoke first because I love the feeling.

But then it helps me cope with problems and find a solution. It helps with anxiety and many other things.

10. I smoke for medicinal purposes. You know, the way it should be.

11. #51 greenpois0n, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The way it should be???
    In my opinion the government shouldn't be able to ban a PLANT
    Theres no way it should be people in our era were using it for fun before they started using it for medical reasons

12. Preach it brotha I just walked around the store with a 'fix the economy legalize marijuana' shirt on man I love bein a billboard of political statements