Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Smoke two joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jasonvorhees, Sep 10, 2009.

1. in the morning.
    I smoke two joints at night.
    I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright
    I smoke two joints in time of peace, and two in time of war
    I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
    And then I smoke two more
    :smoking:;)

2. Sounds like a good time

3. "They see me trollin'...."
    Most of us heard the song, no need to waste bandwith by posting lyrics.

4. whatever, i hadn't heard the song

5. This is classic bob Marley right here. How have you not heard it before if you smoke weed??

6. sublime

7. sublime recorded it bob marley made it

8. no, sublime recorded it, and bob marley made it...

9. awesome sublime song bro, and serioulsy ya guys, dont start an argument of who wrote. im so sick of hearing that argument. lets jus leave at its an amazing song, and well beleive who wrote whoever wrote it. peace

10. Everyones heard this shit. But ur probably on the moon so its all good man.:smoking: Theres many versions of this song.

11. you guys are ALL dumb asses

The toyes WROTE and RECORDED it FIRST

sublime made a faggoty cover

Afroman made a great remix (smoke two blunts)

Bob marley was NEVER involved

12. The Toyes made the song , sublime covered it, both are awesome either way.

13. yea, this guy got it down. thanks for posting that, except not cool bout the sublime comment . man there like one of my fav bands.

14. the toyes

15. lets all chill and just listen to the song

16. I stand corrected. Great song either way

17. #17 DanceBass, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
    I'm pretty sure that The Toyes originally created it.

EDIT: Didn't realize someone already said that, lol.

18. Hey im no sublime hater, i just didnt like their cover. i just thought it wasnt how to toyes intended it to be... shit whatever, we're all high lets just chill and listen 2 sweet music:smoking:

19. didn't know the toyes wrote it. learn something new every day

20. Lol I like Afroman's remake, but I haven't heard the others. Smoke 2 blunts in the mornin.