Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoke too much....help!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Benny420, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I love doing math homework stoned, it makes it more interesting to me.

2. me too. After work only. If i ever smoked before or during work and I got away with it just once (I know I can do that), I'd probably do it again. And where would that put me after time progresses....

but anyway, if you go golfing, you should always bring chillums or joints.. :cool:

and beers also sometimes

3. first of all u dont have a drug abuse problem. You only THINK u have a problem. And seeking "professional help" is the WORST thing u could do. Why? Cuz drug abuse classes are mostly bullshit(at least wen it come to weed). at least the ppl(most) on here know what they're talkin about with first hand experience.

to help u stop here are some of my suggestions

smoke all your weed. god knows i'll slip up too if i have a sticky bag calling my name.

hang out with friends that dont smoke! this is a huge help. i would acctually reccomoned working on your homework with those friends too- 2 birds w. 1 stone!

its all in your head. Just simply DONT SMOKE. It's really that easy. even if u dont think it is(which is your problem)

Wen u do finally over come the illusion of your addiction and get through one day, U HAVE THE HARDEST PART DONE(at least for me) Your tolerace should be way down only after 3 days or so of not smoking. After the first day ull have the motivation to keep going cuz u've already gone through one day, y smoke and have to start all over?

an unhelthy and unreccomended piece of advise that was also stated earlier- smoke cigs for a few days.

or... just be sober for a few hours till your homework is done and then blaze away. being sober for a few hours shouldn't be that difficult. and if it is, do your homework in the mornings wen u get up(if u can) to get it out of the way for the day.