Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoke all day everyday and .4 of reggie still gets me STONED?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ronald U. Swanson, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Is this normal or am i a super human/hero?

I hear people saying 2-3 grams gets them zooted but it only takes .5 max of some reggie or .3 of dank. Shit me and my gf can both get stoned off of .3 of dank(she has no tolerance). Also, I smoke about an ounce every 10 days.

Does tolerance really vary that much from person to person to the point that what takes some people 3 grams, i can achieve with ~.5 even though my tolerance is at its highest?

2. Those ounces you smoke every 10 days.. is that dank or is that mids?

and if it's taking 2-3 grams to get someone high.. they either need a lot better weed or a long ass t break.

3. They must be smoking shit weed if they need 3 whole grams to get stoned. Tolerance varies from person to person but there shouldn't be that much of a gap, and everyone has their own definition of stoned (Like stoned for my sister is being giggly but productive, stoned for me is completly altering my perception of the world). You probably just have a fast metabolism or something, you are quite lucky. My tolerance builds pretty fast and I need to take breaks every couple weeks.

4. A ounce every 10 days ? LOL

5. 3 grams... thats bs imo... i know dudes who have consistently smoked all their lives, old timers, and they still get high off a bowl of some mids... I can understand people who need a couple bowls, ive never met anyone that exceeded two, but i believe they exist.. But 3g is just complete bs

6. If .4 of regs gets you high why the fuck are you smoking an ounce in 10 days.

For me 1g of regs gets me pretty high. But i'm on a t break for now.

7. My one toking buddy has been smoking 25 years now(42 yo) and has never taken a break and smokes everyday. He said fuck t breaks, i still get stoned off half a bowl.

8. Well i smoke a lot of blunts and like 3-5 bowls a day.
    So an ounce goes somewhat quickly.

its usually a half ounce of reggie and half ounce of kush.

9. sounds like you smoke a lot more weed than you need to.

10. Your definitely a hero. Your smoking has saved many.

11. which is why i smoke thank you for understanding.

12. [quote name='"AlwaysDizzy"']

which is why i smoke thank you for understanding.[/quote]

no problem man

13. Some people just convince themselves they need to smoke more and more to get high and I think it's 90% mental because even when I was smoking whenever I felt like it and had concentrates to add to my already amazing shit (I can't even find regs) I STILL could get high from one .3 bowl or a .5 joint, and if a gram blunt of high grade doesn't get you high your either is complete denial or seriously need to quit smoking because you won't get the high your looking for from weed....

So no your not a superhero, your just honest and proud, as you should be. People who say they need 3 grams to get high are either liars, trying to impress, or just wasteful. Like the people who think just because they have more money they can't get high off small amounts or small amounts just aren't part of living it up....then they end up all couchlocked and sleepy and then wanna take a nap on my couch or go to sleep while we were supposed to be chilling. I think excessive smoking is wack and unnecessary takes some of the fun out of smoking.

14. If like me, you get baked off very little, you can make your ounce last 1-3 months. I smoke 3 bowls a day. Thing is, I don't keep going. I get where I wanna be and then kick back and game for 2-3 hours. Some people smoke just to smoke. I don't get that.

15. sounds about right, i burn through halfs every week without rolling a blunt haha.

16. An ounce of dank lasts me over a half year.

17. This man knows how to save cash! :)

18. im smoking like 2-3 g a day and about .5 of oil a week. my tolerance is way higher then it should be and im days away from a t break.

19. Vaporizer my man, a g a week and I get high 3 times a day usually.

20. How the flying fuck do you go through an ounce every 10 days if .4 of regs gets you fucked up? That's such a waste of money bro I dunno what you're doing...

How much do you pay an O?

Honestly, get a vape, start buying dank instead of regs, and you'll use like .05 to get stoned every time and you'll see those Os last way longer.