I smoke a unhealthy amount of marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSilverHaze, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Whereabouts does your friend go? In south west London you will rarely pay above £15-20 for an 1/8 (I don't know what that is in US$ maybe $20-25). England has cheap dank, maybe it has something to do with being close to Amsterdam and a shit borderpatrol.

2. I smoke about an 1/8th to a 1/4... a day.

Buying it sucks....

But damn does it pay off :)

3. I honestly have no idea where he goes there hahahaha, I've never been and all he says is London because none of us really know the specifics of the place.

4. Why in the hell would you move TO America?:confused: Thats like climbing onto a burning ship from a perfectly good boat.

I smoke less than a half g a day because of the damn price. I cant stand smoking regs and good herb is way too much money to afford alot on my meager budget. I also have a beer problem to support so that takes a good bit of the weed money.

5. UK here and Ive smoked weed for neally 20 years now and im still breathing ;-) what the point in breathing in fresh air ;-) lol and buying it sucks big time, and as for a bank balance lmmfao whats that!?

6. About a gram even though it varys from .5 to 1.0g

7. Why must everything you post incite a jealous rage in me man lol
    I would cream for that man cream

8. Well tell him to go SW london, if he asks about he will easily get connections. Shits more expensive north or the river

9. Take a three week break. After that break, you'll get blazed off of just one bowl.