Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smell like pot all the time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TMITK, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I live in a dorm, and I am the only one who smokes pot. The rest don't even touch tobacco. The problem is my roommate has been sleeping less and less in the dorms. My other roommate mentioned this and I said, "yea, I have no idea why." He told me it was because I rink of pot. When I started school, I rinked up the dorm with the bong, and I stopped smoking in the dorm because they asked. I'm not going to stop smoking pot, but what can I do to make myself smell more pleasant? I will start taking daily showers instead of every other day. Deodorant is an obvious one, but will cologne be good? I only ask the cologne question because I read on another post that it would be too obvious if you wore cologne to school to cover the fact that you are baked. I don't really care if people know I'm baked, I just don't want to be THAT GUY, anyway, I like my roommates, and I want to adjust to make it so my roommate is not so uncomfortable.

2. Woah, your supposed to shower every day anyways... i dont know why you didnt before :eek:
    ew :smoke:

3. The brits don't shower every day, I never did in high school, and I smelled fine. I give it one day without showering, especially with how picky I am about being clean. But hell, that's just the way I grew up.

4. Damn well if i didnt shower everyday i would smell like pot 2 because of my fingers and shit, but i would also smell like BO haha i think showering everyday would solve this.

5. K man. How about cologne? I want to kill this problem soon as I can. The increase of showers is an easy one, but I'm going to overcompensate.

6. dude i shower morning and night for the most part. i probably only need to at night but i'll stink all day after my bike ride in the morning so fuck that.

you should shower more

and make friends with people who aren't afraid of weed

ehhhh remember just a drop! i don't wear that shit because WAY to many people get carried away with how much they were.

7. Wash your hands after you smoke. This will help.

Also get some mouthwash and use that after you smoke.

This will help get rid of the smell instead of just reeking of pot and cologne.

8. yea i shower everyday dude, i'm british

9. Wash your hair everyday cause usually people with long hair the pot smell kind of sticks to it. And wash your hands after you smoke, cause the smell is on your fingers for a long time.

10. yes wear cologne, its not going to look like anything for using fragrance, and hand sanitizer helps too for residue fingers(if you smoke blunts)

11. :confused:
    Everyone I know showers every day, well apart from one guy.. smells like he washes once a fortnight, nasty stuff :(

12. Along with the good suggestions of showering every day and brushing your teeth/mouthwash after smoking I'd like to also suggest you change clothes frequently. I noticed before that my shirts will absorb and retain smoke smell.

13. Mr. Brit, I'm sorry, that was something I just heard on the television. Thank you Canada x 420 for answering the question.

everyone else:
    I got it: showering every day is essential

oh my friends do smoke, but my roommates do not like the smell of pot. They are a part of my old group of friends that I stopped hanging out with before I started smoking. They still are my friends, I just never see them outside of class.

14. Go buy the glade plugins or some good smelling candles plug/light them around the dorm open all windows and doors..shower daily wash ur hair wash alll ur laundry and from now on dont hot box or smoke in the dorm and if u do hot box dont go
    Home right away and oh yea wash ur sheets etc.

15. Wash your clothes too lol

16. Get a vaporizer

17. I usually change clothes right after smoking, use some mouthwash, hand sanitizer, and if I'm able I shower too. I usually smoke at home, but even when I'm at a friends I'll bring or wear an extra shirt so I'm not reeking like it all night. The best advice I can give you, is anything that the smell may cling to after smoking should be washed as soon as possible.

18. Take showers everyday, showers are amazing- why would you not shower everyday?
    Change your clothes too after you smoke, and use mouthwash.

If you are carrying around dank in your pocket, maybe thats what they smell?
    So dont carry around weed, because even if its double bagged, people will still be able to smell it.

I dont get how some people totally reek of weed after smoking, unless they are hotboxing or smoking indoors. And if you are smoking indoors and blowing the smoke out of the window, you shouldnt smell strongly like weed. Maybe I just always make a concious effort to blow the smoke away from me in such a way so I dont smell like weed. And even then if you do smell like weed, a five minute walk usually dissapaits the smell.

19. [​IMG]

20. Febreze is my best friend. Hahaha.. :smoke: