I smell bacon

Discussion in 'General' started by J-Rich420, May 19, 2006.

1. <TABLE class=tborder id=post481442 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2> #19 [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 11-02-2004, 11:18 PM
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; WIDTH: 140px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=top width=140><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG] [​IMG]
    nateboy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_481442", true); </SCRIPT> Registered User

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_481442 vAlign=top>Adding to the cop smoking weed
    <HR style="COLOR: #ecfcb2" SIZE=1>Well im glad you think all those cops are cool and yeah ill admit there are dicks out there but yeah its all good. And might i add to i smoke weed and well im a cop up in canada i wont say where though for the safty of my job anyways u guys are interesting keep up the fun topics
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    wow this is okward, he says hes a cop and thats the only time he ever posted,and the lsat thing he says is keep up thre funny topics? IDK man:confused_2:

2. It's cool man.

I know a policeman or two that has a taste for the chronic.

3. is he going to download some handcuffs on my ass, it might be slow i have dial up, so it might take him 10-15 years to arrest me over the internet,

4. relax buddy, its not like this cop can arrest you anyway unless you live in his jurisdiction , so if you dont live in canada relax,

5. oh, so he lives in Canada if he says he does?

6. I don't give a fuck.I been through the system too much.

7. I can tell you, I'm sure theres a few cops that read this forum. Those of you telling us how you move kilos a week might have to worry, Otherwise they're looking for the big timers. I wouldn't worry too much.

8. I think cops have tried bud and I don't think all cops want to bust stoners, Its just that weed is not legal and well they stop illegal things you know. No worries mate. JOE>:smoking:

9. I dont know about were u guys live but in ohio they drug test police officers and techers very regulary, (like once a week or every other week or so). I know this because ive talked to local cops and teachers that are ex pot heads.

10. Ahh a canadian cop? He's prolly a bigger stoner than any of us. Its all good, if he was trying to bust us he wouldnt of said he was a cop.

Lol he hasnt been on here in forever anyway:
    \t\t
    Last Activity: 11-02-2004 11:18 PM

11. just saying its probably not a big deal, im sure some of you have been let off by a cop that didnt care about weed so is it that hard to believe

12. dude holy shit everybody close your fucking accounts dude smash your computers burn your hard drives dude oh shit oh fuck oh shit shit fuck were all fucked

13. I remeber hearing that in Ontario cops only get DT when they first get hired, and after that they only get a DT if they are suspected of doing drugs.

14. lol, yeah seriously people, not a big deal. Unless your running a cartel and transporting hundreds of pounds of marijuana, your fine.:smoke:

15. So what if he says he's a cop... a cop that was actually going to do something here wouldn't go out and admit it now, would he?