Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"I smell bacon"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MisterRoboto, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Sorry, not really a question about smoking, but every once in a while someone will quote a post in their sig or in a thread and then say something along the lines of "i smell bacon"... what does this mean?

2. ummm...pretty weird question...

Anyways when people say "i smell bacon"(which is realy infrequently) they usually are refering to the cops. Atleast thats what it means where im from.

again though this term isnt really used much, if we see cops we just say "oh shit its the 5-0, or fuck its the popo lol.

Hope this helped.

3. Exactly...

Usually sketchy people asking for hookups in threads.
    "Bacon"

4. oh ok thanks

5. I've gotten sooo many piggie pm's and im's in my time at the city...

6. ok where im from cops=pigs and pigs have bacon. No one respects the popo here

7. pigs have bacon?

you think those fuckers would give it up so we didnt have to kill em for it :hello:

8. You mean pigs ARE bacon, right?

9. lol i've never even heard of that "i smell bacon" thing being used before.
    thats a good one, i'll have to start using it :D

10. "Yea..I definitely smell a pork product of some type":p

11. Cop.

:rolleyes:

12. Wayne's world = rep++.