I sit still and shout:

Discussion in 'General' started by Thewastedyouth, Jun 22, 2011.

1. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

19 years old, and i have done nothing significant or anything of any merit.
    I fucked up college ( english version from 16 to 18 years old) because i had no motivation for any of my subjects.

But now after what i hoped might be an enlightening year of my life where i would feel free of care and maybe start to work out what i wanted to do seeing as i had so much free time, which in reality turned out to be the most mind numbing year of my life, dotted with temporary jobs, i still have no real idea of what to do with myself.

So many thoughts racing right now...

2. If you don't start getting motivated about some things then truth is you are not going to accomplish a fucking thing..don't be that guy

peace

3. your username fits lol

4. hahahah

5. Hehe it does indeed.

I dont know why i make threads like this. Guess there just a vent.

6. You sound like me and everyone else that went to college with me.

Don't worry you're not alone :laughing:

7. you sound like me when i was 19. no shit.

8. I am 23 and have a pretty good job and a amazing girl.. take those 2 things away and I am nothing.

9. it's a real fine line isn't it? :rolleyes:

10. Go back to school, at least you have 4 years to party your face off before you become another unemployed.

11. Haha ive been thinking about it, and ill have a degree at the end of it, for what its worth.

12. 24, single, no job.

I wish I could be 19 again.

13. Sigh... I feel so bad and sorry for the youngsters...

When you're 19, and you don't know where your life is headed, just look at someone who is older to get a hint.

14. Above poster should be your motivation to get your life in order. Stop smoking weed you dummy, it demovitates you. Take 5 fucking days and get your life headed SOMEWHERE.

It's really not that difficult, the difficult part is being man enough to say "Ok, i need to start going places. I need goals, structure and discipline. I need to start accomplishing things and building on those accomplishments, create momentum for myself so that i can be constantly motivated and taking an active role in my life too make sure that i am going to be ok in 4 years."

Don't do it for yourself. If you do that your doomed to fail. Do it for the you in 4 years. Just think about that, if you get all caught up in the moment of doing things for yourself you get yourself NOWHERE.

If you don't take any of this advice then i declare you hopeless.

15. Op is YummyBuds younger brother.

16. #17 Eric111E, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2011
    Your not alone, I fucked up college, got a fucked up criminal record, lost trust,fucked up some real good opportunities but I learned things about myself and life that I could never learn anywhere else. You can learn something in college, but it wont make you successful, you need to make mistakes and have regrets, thats when you'll really learn.
    My mess ups are no longer a burden that mentally weights me down, now they are just lessons that I had to learn the hard way. At least you recognized them while your still young instead of older.
    I no longer regret my past because I learned from it, and now I'll put the past behind me, but remember what caused my problems so I dont make them again.
    You just can't let that shit get to you, your still really young and you have plenty of time to find yourself. Every single person comes to this same point in their life.
    Don't be hard on yourself, just go with the flow, and do what benefits you.
    Late teens, and early twenties are some of the most important years of your life when it comes to your future. Just stay motivated and focused on what you want and the rest will fall into place. Live and Learn