Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I sit here and laugh

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Sep 23, 2003.

1. HIGH All, sorry but hey!!!!!! "cough...cough"!!!!!!

2. Goofball! :D

3. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ....rotflmao.

4. Unoit is on the pot again!!!!!! lol

5. lol
    |
    |
    |
    \/

6. HIGH All, come on people....I'm on pot again....shit when did I stop *LOL*. My last week has been shitty...I know doesn't look like it when I'm out having fun and catching fish. It's what I do to MMMMMMM calm down. And yes I'm calmed down thanks to this great reliever we call FISHING..

7. HOLY FUCK! Run, E.T., run! No, don't do that to him! No! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

8. Fishing is relaxing when you catch'em like you do.. What if you didn't catch anything.. would it still be relaxing???

I love fishing as much as I do alot of other things.. I do get discusted when they don't bite though!

9. HIGH All, *LOL* yes BH just sitting watching someone else catch fish is just as relaxing as doing it yourself. When we go fishing and a few Buddies come along I'm the last to put the rod in the water.....mmmmmm have to give others a chance before I get in there. I've been fishing these Rivers for 23yrs and know where to go to get the big ones.

This part of the Campbell River is just below the Fly fishing area only and the fish here hit hard.
    That's me and Drina on the logs...*LOL* the other day when All drunked up we (3 of us) out there toking and drinking and guess who fell in when the dog couldn't get back on the logs...got wet up to my neck...I Always have my camera clip to my side, glad I took it O.F.F.F. just minutes before.

Maybe next year I can get one of you up here....just to see!!!!

Attached Files:

10. OK Unoit you have done it now... I'm pissed and jelous.. I'm going to sell the house and just move my ass up there...

I would love to be there. I am a fishing fanatic from hell!!! I come in from work and fish for a few minutes just about every day when the sun is shining..

I caught 26 Bluegill and bass this evening.. We have some flying bugs that have been around here for a week.. now they are all over the top of the lake.. A poping bug and 30 minutes later I was satisfied with my catch for the day!!

It is relaxing just to fish even though you don't catch many..