i should get my pipes back

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by tylerhaley369, Jul 11, 2011.

1. if weed becomes legal in vermont i should get all the pipes the cops took from me back right? im pretty sure vermont state police have a closet just for shit they have taken from me.

2. Lol dunno in the UK they crush that shit lol, Roor bong, smashed, glass pipe smashes. Vape smashed Lol.

3. No. I'm sure they've already destroyed anything they confiscated from you.

Also, even if weed was legalized tomorrow, it was still illegal at the time of arrest.

4. Yeah they destroy that shit man. My very first bowl was taken by the cops the very day I bought the damn thing. Now when ever I think of the cops smashing my bowl I get chills. I do hope weed gets legalized in Vermont for you.

5. thanks man i hope so to Vermont is a great state to get high in

6. If it was legalized there, i don't think the police would return every smoking appliance to every stoner they've taken stuff from. It might take a while...

7. No it was illegal at the time meaning you have no excuse lol but vermont is pretty awesome

8. The cops that destroyed your pipes should be forced to dig through the trash for glass shards that will probably cut them and force them to glue the pieces back together and return your shit . That would prove a point.

9. What point? That cops should be punished for enforcing laws? They can't choose what to enforce, even if they disagree. Even from a moral standpoint. A cop can not have the option to enforce what he wants.

In regards to the thread, that shit's destroyed, they don't keep it all locked up and intact, sorry man. Even if it's legal you're still shit out of luck with whatever you've lost, haha. That's why I don't bring any pieces I care about out of my house, I'm not letting the cops get 'em.

10. It would still be illegal on a federal level.