Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I shaved my Long Hippie hair all off..(pics Nside).

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Yes hells hippie has cut all his hair off......But for good reasons.Its not that ive gave in and conformed and shit like that.Its just hard to live where i live looking the way i do..Constantly get questioned by cops and chased out stores cuz people think ive stole something...all because my image.

It honestly gets old after years and years.I loved my image alot!!...Thats why i must do away with it.You must not idolize yourself in life.I wanna see what life brings me with my new look....People who know me know im very talented...But you cant just wait around to be discoverd or think your gonna get a big break one day....That day may never come....But what will come is a decent paying job to where i can get started on filling my lifes goals.

I alrdy have gotten alot of hate for my decision...No1 expected this because i was so stern about looking how you wanna look....But honestly guys...I was wrong.
    Yea it sucks you cant look the way you want...yea maybe if i was super famous i could rock the long hair and beard...But in the real world you just cant if you are trying to go somewhere in life..

I just wanna have a decent job...Decent home...and go on vacation once a year for a week...Its not a cant beat um so join um thing...Its about respect.

I must focus on my body,health,and respect from others...I believe if i work hard for years and get to a point where im respected as a business man.People are more likley to hear me out..The mainstream population that is.

I wanna change the world....But first i must get respect from the majority

Old look
    [​IMG]

New Look
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also put on some muscle .... I believe looking fit will be very important in my life ....I honestly think its just a sign of me getting older guys...Your mind seems to change as you age...You get alot wiser it seems

2. Ya man ive been growing my hair for a few years, i love but your right it might be time to lose it

3. thinking bout busting out the clippers and doing this myself my dude...

good shit though man i ain't much about looks but fuck the haters gotta do what you gotta do. just like you said too your mind changes as you get older.

4. yea i aint had short hair since i was 16 bro...bouta be 24 now...so it been awhile.

but honestly it sucks but first impressions are huge when tryna find a good job....gotta think 5-10 other people tryna get the same job...They only give you one interview...Would they pick the long hair,bearded guy or the clean shaved clean cut guy?....sucks but thats how the world works

5. RIP Hippie Hair. :(
    Conformity sucks, but you've got to pay the bills.

6. yea i believe what i believe...But i refuse to struggle threw life because of self pride..... never know this world we live in may not last much longer.... So i wanna make the best out of it and stop bieng so pridefull about image... Fuck a image hells hippie needs some money.... I wish the world was different ..but its not...and it comes a time in life where you must face the facts or suffer threw life

7. Good choice.

8. I loved the hippie hair! But like you said, you've gotta do what you've gotta do. You're smart enough to realize that you can't always do what you want in this world, no matter how shitty that is. It doesn't look bad though, just extremely different. I wouldn't have recognized you.

9. havnt seen youaround here much hippie haha
    glad to see your still out n about man.

10. I feel like a new person....I feel like ive been reborn into a world ive never experienced... People alrdy treat me soooo much differently....And hope this dont sound pridefull but chicks has been all over me.Only now i realize..."yea i guess the long hair really did hold me back from so much"....the image i chose to carry hinderd me from alot of goals in life..You aint gotta look like 70's tommy chong to spread the word of love and peace.

My image meant alot to me and fans of mine....But all i wanna do now is make my family proud and have a good life.

11. yea sry bout that...I just been super focused in the gym...All i do is eat,sleep,workout and look for a job....Im tryna get up to 220lbs of pure muscle....Reason being statistics show a bigger guy gets more respect from first impression.

Ima start posting more on GC though...I missed you fucn guys!

12. I thought it said I shaved my long "Nipple" hair haha.

But good for you. But I'm not too fond of the reason you did it. Your long hair was a statement of your own individualism. You were sticking it to the man, and you let the man win.

13. btw hows the comedy thing going my dude? i still wanna jam with you and that banjo one day hahah

edit: "sticking it to the man"

always felt that was just a copout to do things.

14. [quote name='"DAVlD"']btw hows the comedy thing going my dude? i still wanna jam with you and that banjo one day hahah

edit: "sticking it to the man"

always felt that was just a copout to do things.[/quote]

A gentleman is someone who CAN play banjo, but doesn't. Any banjo player would get this hahah

15. :confused: :confused: :confused:

and a musician is someone who can play an instrument and plays with other musicians..

16. honestly..... the man can win......Im threw with this...stick it to the man attitude.With that attitude ive done nothing but push my family away and hinder myself from reaching satisfaction in life... the way the world is sucks.... But what can we do about it besides complain?.... we would litrally hafta over throw the government.... Im sure no1 will do that cuz people are afriad of death,Thats human nature.

Only the person making the decisions for himself undertands why hes making that decision.....Theres nothing i could really say to make you understand..Just know for my life....this is how it hasta be right now to survive this crazy world

17. Ive done nothing the past 5 or 6 months but focus on my body....Havent did any stand up latley...My minds in a different place right now...I still play banjo all the time though ofcourse....have since i was 12 years old

18. best post this month proud of you OP

19. Lol ok I play guitar with blugrass bands and the banjo player has the hardest role , almost 100% of the time. I believe it was Peter Rowan who said that quote. But anyways It can means that Banjo takes a lot of skill, but it's unpleasant to listen to. It's a joke against banjo players.

20. [quote name='"HellsHippie"']

honestly..... the man can win......Im threw with this...stick it to the man attitude.With that attitude ive done nothing but push my family away and hinder myself from reaching satisfaction in life... the way the world is sucks.... But what can we do about it besides complain?.... we would litrally hafta over throw the government.... Im sure no1 will do that cuz people are afriad of death,Thats human nature.

Only the person making the decisions for himself undertands why hes making that decision.....Theres nothing i could really say to make you understand..Just know for my life....this is how it hasta be right now to survive this crazy world[/quote]

Your right, I don't know who you are. Your the only one who can make your decisions, I'll respect that.