i see a vase that would be a great bong

Discussion in 'General' started by ocvan, May 21, 2008.

1. my dad has this vase at his house-that is like soooo perfect for a bong that im thinking of ways to obtain it just because it would be sooo cool to have as a bong. its like 3 feet tall and its like blue/ see through and looks like a bong you might buy at a store. i live with my mom.

anyone have any ideas as to way of getting it-idk how anyone could help but any suggestions would be helpfull i gess.

2. How about you don't steal things from your family to make into a bong. Just go down to the local vase store and pick something out special that resembles what you want. Maybe that vase has sentimental value to your dad, man.

3. Bingo.
    Not to mention taking a vase and turning it into a bong is difficult.

Side note - All bongs make great vases, and and all vases make great bongs.

4. ask him if you can take it. If he says no, then dont take it.

5. gotta disagree with you on that one. Sometimes the top is too big, or sometimes its bootleg glass that you can barely drill through.

but the latter is true :hello:

6. "Hey dad, can I have your vase?"

"Why son?"

"Well........... my art teacher wants us to all bring in something that shows great craftsmanship."

"Well, that is a mighty fine crafted vase I must say so."

"Yeah, and that part right there would be perfect for the downstem hole."

7. thats what im thinking, its just hed odviously know what id be useing it for-i mean just looking at it you would think it was a bong.

and im the type of person who can build things, so theres no problem turning it into a bong.

i made this-its the 10th post down i think
    http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...-homemade-bongs-pipes-etc-show-yur-stuff.html

as for stealing it-its just up in a part of the house he never goes, behind a book shelf-idk it would be a big deal unless it did have sentimental value...but hes my dad so its not like hed be really upset about it-its not like im calling him to pick me up from jail or something-i know he wouldent care if i took it really -its just the talking about me smokeing thing that i want to avoid.

but fuck buying a bong that shits wayyyy to expensive-no matter how good it works. makeing good bongs is definitly the way to go. anything over 100 to me is just overrated and like people always say you should just enjoy getting high and spending your money on weed rather then being materialistic and making smoking about buying things. so thats why i want to make this thing for 8 bucks and be done and smoke some weed with it.