I saw the simpsons movie last nite

Discussion in 'General' started by Serious Eric, Jul 27, 2007.

1. I'm going to see it again tonight. My best friend hasn't seen it yet and he's paying for me to go, too. Sweet! :hello:

2. ^^ maybe you should smoke him out??! :smoking:

I went high, I wish i was a little higher tho but I went with my cousins so I kept the bong toking to a minimal

It was kind of like a real long episode, It was pretty funny.

3. No, I've smoked him out a billion times lately. He just got his paycheck, so this week it's my turn to be the mooch. :cool:

4. I'll be honest I'm a total fucking stoner. I didn't get high before this movie and I still thought it was hilarious.

I love the part where Otto was sitting there taking a bong rip haha.

5. yea! Otto is my hero. (hrm... maybe i could aim a little higher)... Mr. Burns is my hero (thats better)
    :)

6. When I heard the bubbles, 10 other dudes and I in the theater were the one's clapping the most.

Finally, a bong rip from Otto. :)

7. Groening's the man...he gives Orygun a great name! That said, i havent seen the movie yet but i will soon (like tonight, super high, celebrate the weekend!)

8. Check Out My Sig!!!!! I Downloaded The Movie Onto My Computer Just So I Can Snap This Shot With My Digi-cam And Then Uploaded It. (i Hoped It Worked, Still Not The Greatest Quality) Im Definitly Gonna By The Dvd... There Are So Many Deleted Scenes And Cameos.

9. i saw the movie opening nite really blasted and now i cant remember the movie to good...like my memory of is really fuzzy i can only remeber scenes and i remember otto toking 4rm a bong toward the end of the movie lmao :p

10. Uh oh... the starting was good, but i hate how it's gotten more like family guy.