I saw the simpsons movie last nite

Discussion in 'General' started by Serious Eric, Jul 27, 2007.

1. worst movie ever.

2. do you mind maybe explaining why?

3. jk... i loved it. it was better than 10 superbowls, but i dont want to oversell it. judge for yourself. SEE IT THIS WEEKEND! SEE IT NOW! SEE IT AGAIN!

i wont give any spoilers, but i do need to say my favorite line. when this line was uttered, the entire theater (sold-out) completely erupted in laughter... "I like men now"

eric

4. I'm going to see it tonight! :hello:

5. Same here I will probably be seeing it tonight.

6. Yea I was supposed to see it last night with my friends at midnight but it was sold out. I plan on going sometime this weekend though at an IMAX, that would be awesome.

7. I just saw this movie today at 2:30. Mad baked of course. It was amazing and I've been waiting for this shit for years. :hello:

8. I just got back and I absolutely loved it. Kept me laughing from start to finish.

Matt Groening sure knows whats up.

9. Samm and I are seeing it at ten.

Hell, I couldn't pass it up after all of these reviews! I thought it was going to be pretty bad.. Oh well, we'll see.

10. I have never seen something as great as that movie before and I doubt I ever will again. Six billion thumbs up. It was hilarious.

11. Yet another! Wouldn't miss it for the world now.

12. me and a couple friends went today, just got back... and were we stoned? I think that goes without saying... :smoke:

I fuckin loved it... it was hilarious

13. Got back from seeing it about 2 hours ago. Fuckin' awesome!

I laughed all the way through. It was a Simpsons Episode that was an Hour and a Half long.

Funny as hell. See it stoned. :)

14. Yes! Theater erupted with laughter then. :hello:

15. Hahaha!

"The government actually found somebody that they were looking for!! WOW!"

16. I was the loudest of the handful of people that understood that joke. Brilliant. :hello:

17. I was the only one who laughed when they said "Great intelligent design Lord!"

But yeah really damn funny. Except a few parts were kind of too new Simpsons for me, but other than that, Im definitely buying this movie.

18. After Serious Eric posted that quote, I spent the whole time on the drive there trying to think of who could have said it. I never in a million years could have guessed who it actually was. :laughing:

19. I was just gonna wait till it came out on DVD or something, but after reading this fred I really want to see it. Maybe I'll go check it out tomorrow.

20. i feel like my entire childhood was leading up to that movie...and it did not disappoint