i saved a girls life last weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by grizdog, Feb 28, 2013.

1. well... first off, i have been lurking on here for at least a good year...and just had to share this story.
    2nd, its late, i suck at spelling... and i may or may not be under the influance of a cock-tail of drugs!

for some reason "bobs" girlfirend "rose" decides to get drunk with "jess", her best friend.... on a thrusday. i helped plan this, as rose is actually pertty cool...and i was rewarded with my Jack Daniels. they come back at about 9PM... rose is WAY to drunk and eventually bob talks the 2 girls into taking their shirts off and making out on my bed. this goes on for about an hour...off and on... untill rose has to go to the bathroom. sence its a dudes only floor, bob has to go with and use his "grizcard" to unlock the doors so she can do her thing on hte 3rd floor.

jess lays down on my bed, we flert a bit...and im thinking things are going to go GREAT tonite. but they dont. she starts to fall asleep, and i look over... about 7 feet away.... and say "dont pass out"... right as she...passes out. about 5 min later i hear that noise of soemone throwing up. i look over and she is still facing up, downing in her own puke.

i rush over, grab the first thing i could...witch ended up being her ass and shoulder... and roll her on her side. she than gave me about a gallon of puke on my freshly washed pillow and bedding. she still was not breathing so i then tried to drag her closer to the egde of hte bed, but in hte process banged her head off the bed post, but got her to the edge of the bed, and slightly more rolled over. another gallon of puke on my freshly washed cloths and floor!!!

about this time rose and bob get back... and see me grabbing her ass, and what looks like me getting oral fromthe angle they were at from the door(idk how they came to that conclusion, as she was lieng on my bed...strange possition for oral)... so they start to close the door to give me some peace when i start yelling at the top of my lungs FUCKING HELP ME BRO, SHE'S NOT BREATHING.... they bust in... door slams off the wall as jess throws up again.... and all i hear is the sound of doors opening down the hall. however, jess is breathing again... and awake!

we ended up cleaning her up, rose and jess took a shower together in hte mens bathroom, as me and bob were fucking outside smoking a cig (i dont smoke cigs...usually) figuring out WTF just happened, and how mutch troubble we would be in from the RA's. i walked to the uni center, got pizza and water, and forced food and water down her till she started to pull threw.

me and bob, having just been thrown up on, buzz killed, and our night not going the way we expected...preceeded to wash my...EVERYTHING while drinking the 2 girls left over vodka. jess goes home, along with rose... and me and bob...well, we did not know what to think.

BONUS STORY. next day, after i drank the 2nd half of my bottle to creat a perfect state of drunk gaming...bob and rose coem in the room..back from the frat, where frat douche bob just drank a whole half gallon of vodka. he getts a bloody nose from so mutch booze in his blood... and decides that SOMEONE punched him in hte face....as thats jsut the type of person he is. we end up inviting 4 of his friend over...one who was jsut high as fuck, told me about hopw the red poweraid is hte best poweraid...... bob walked around punching hte tv and wall for 3 hours before talking a hike up this mountian we call the M Hill (uni of montana bitches) and coming bakc calmer.. but still wanted to kill ANYONE...but the next morning. did i mention when he was raging about the room he was flinging a fake butterfly knife around and i almost got stabed...multipual times?

long story short.... stick to weed, and if you have to drink...know your limits, and dont be a bob or jess

sorry for hte long story... idk, i think its a pertty funny story.