I rolled my FUCKING BALLS OFF last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IGotTheCottons, Aug 13, 2005.

1. Me and a couple friends got ahold of some X lastnight, and HOLY SHIT! They were absolutely AMAZING! Very pure. All 3 of us just chilled all night. Didn't get a single wink of sleep until like noon, lol. I was still rollin when I went into work this morning... Not fun when you're a cart pusher and it's a million degrees out.

Anywayz, the pills I got were green omegas... Some of the purest X I can remember getting. Definately in the top 3 pills I've ever got.

Well. Just thought I'd let ya'll know. I gotta go smoke a blunt now though. TTYL :D

2. sounds good cottons!

Ive been thinking about X lately...and you know, I dont see as much of it around here as I did when i was closer to your city! Ive had thoughts on how you dont know what your getting anymore unless its verfied...and ive been--not so much wanting, but interested in it enough to ask my gf what she thinks about it recently. we've both done it in the past(yrs ago), never together tho--thats pretty much the only reason i want to do it again, to do it with her lol i think we would have the most excellent time together on it. but she brought up the same point of not knowing whats realy pure...
    so its good to know that the area might have some good stuff.
    things that make you go hmmmmm

3. Wow, sounds fabulous! I have done X twice in my life, both times with the hubby WAY before bebe was born...and whoa we loved it!
    But unfortunatley, that's not something I will be able to partake in for quite a while longer yet! Looks like it's just herb for me.
    Speaking of...:smoke:

4. shit i had some tripl stack scoobie doo's.. and that shit had me rollin forever lol everybody here at my house was rollin on that shit everyone said it was the best night of their life n shit. it was so good haha

5. i never remember what stamp my pills have but i remember i had double stack pcp being sold as x.. that was good shit but gotsta be careful

the one time i did to straight mdma, i was rollin for a good day

6. I got these ones once that were just pressed mdma. I got a bunch of them (some friends wanted some as well, so I just picked 'em up for everyone)... All you would have to do is put a very small amount of pressure on 'em with one of your fingers and the damn things would turn right back into molly. mmmmmm :)

7. How FUN. Sounds like a great time. Some great memories come from times when you can get together with some friends and chill with some X. Funny I came across this thread today, bcuz last night I don't know I just felt the need to increase my karma so I went to a stranger in the bar and gave him two hits of molly from my stash. Didn't even ask their name. Just asked if they knew what molly was...when I saw the smile I knew they would enjoy a present. :D
    Gotta smoke some hash and fuck up my bowl now :smoke: :eek: :D

8. haha cottens i push carts sometimes too. It blows. I always change the thing so the new people take my cart hours, hah. And people wonder why they all quit.